ƧƖҲ

The memories and the sensation from various organs of the body overlapped with a month ago.

The only difference tonight was that Xiao Zhan is very sober. He knows what he's doing and who he's doing this with.

Xiao Zhan took a glance at his phone before falling asleep and saw that it was already 3 in the morning.

Then, he slept until the sky came up.

The morning sun sprinkled in from the curtains that weren't fully closed and spread onto the bed sheets. Xiao Zhan woke up in a daze and found himself in a man's embrace.

It was a very warm body temperature, and there were hands still on his waist.

Before realizing what was going on, Xiao Zhan instinctively called out.

"Ah!"

Then he remembered how he came here yesterday.

And he remembered why he's in this bed.

And he remembered why he's in this appearance.

This scream also successfully awakened Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan's heart was beating quickly. After recovering his state of mind, he felt very embarrassed by the fuss he made. He saw Wang Yibo frown before opening his eyes.

Those who wake up first are always faced with all kinds of awkward moments and must control the situation, so after Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, he asked appropriately, "What time is your flight?"

Wang Yibo ran it through his head, then responded, "3 in the afternoon"

"Oh!" He lied smoothly, "I was afraid that you might've slept in."

Wang Yibo simply let out an "mn" and then realized that he was still holding Xiao Zhan. He stiffened, then withdrew his hands.

Yesterday, Xiao Zhan slept on the left and Wang Yibo on the right, but right now, their positions are reversed.

Before dozing off, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo both lay down motionlessly on their own side of the bed with half-a-person space in between. So how come they woke up like this?

But of course, this sort of matter can not be discussed. After Wang Yibo let go, Xiao Zhan, who regained his freedom, lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

It is said that people's emotions are more impulsive at night, thinking of this now, it does seem to be true. They obviously did not drink any alcohol yesterday, but the situation right now was as if they had another drunken night.

Ah, of course, he didn't know whether Wang Yibo from a month ago was actually drunk.

Even if he wasn't drunk, he probably drank too much. Or else why would this cool beauty mess around with him?

For an entire night on top of that.

It was a good thing Xiao Zhan got himself together and put on his pajamas last night, or it could've been even more awkward.

"What's the time?" The person laying on the bed asked.

Xiao Zhan looked around and saw his phone on the bedside table. He picked it up and was about to tap the screen when the phone suddenly turned on by itself.

Someone called and "Xu Jing" was displayed on the screen.

Xiao Zhan does not recognize this person. He glanced at the time on his phone and said to Wang Yibo, "9:40."

Then he picked up the call.

"Hello, Mr. Xu." Xiao Zhan automatically treated this person as his customer.