ƬƜЄԼƔЄ

Xiao Zhan was thankful for Wang Yibo again.

After Wang Yibo said that he would arrange the meeting, Mother Wang stopped asking about Xiao Zhan's family. The topic naturally drifted away, Mother Wang laughed helplessly, she said while looking at Wang Yibo, "You'll arrange it? You're so busy, until when will we have to wait?"

Xiao Zhan also laughed and did not speak again.

Xiao Zhan didn't really want to talk about his family at the moment. After all, this was such a sudden meeting with the other's parent, he was unprepared, and it was the first time they met.

The three of them started eating porridge, and Xiao Zhan let out a sigh of relief in his heart.

This morning seemed uneventful, but it was actually quite stimulating.

Mother Wang had something else to do. After breakfast, she didn't let Xiao Zhan wash the dishes, she washed them herself before leaving the house.

Wang Yibo asked the driver to take his mother back. Before leaving, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan send Mother Wang off at the door. Mother Wang did not chatter much because she visits quite frequently, she simply said to call her if there was any problem. Then she waved at the two children and left.

After getting in the car, Mother Wang rolled down the car window and looked at Wang Yibo, "You have to make time for the two families to meet as soon as possible. This can't be delayed for too long."

Wang Yibo nodded, "I got it."

If other people say they got it, it might be a perfunctory answer. But Xiao Zhan knows that if Wang Yibo says he got it, then he must got it for sure.

Mother Wang was relieved when he had answered, she said goodbye to Xiao Zhan with a smile and then rolled up the car window.

It was still early so Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo back to the house.

About Xiao Zhan's single-parent family.

In his third year of junior high school, his parents divorced. The court gave his custody to his mother. He and his mother moved from his father's hometown to his mother's hometown, which is City A. Then the mother and son duo have been dependent on each other until now.

In today's society, a single-parent family wasn't really a big deal, but his family situation was a little complicated. His father isn't a good person and has served time in prison.

So Xiao Zhan had been reluctant to mention his father.

It was only 9 o'clock. Due to what happened this morning, Xiao Zhan wasn't sleepy at all and actually felt quite energetic.

Judging from how he got along with Mother Wang today, Wang Yibo's family should be quite cozy. These past few days, Wang Yibo probably used his own family as a reference to construct a large part of his marriage.

Even if Xiao Zhan couldn't perceive Wang Yibo's love, he can still feel his warmth.

Xiao Zhan packed up and said goodbye to Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo replied, "Mn."

Although Wang Yibo looked like he was staying at home and wasn't working, in fact, after he made tea and sat on the sofa in the living room, only reports from the company were shown on the laptop.

Xiao Zhan quietly left and closed the door. He went to the garage and drove out his car.

The scenery in the morning and the scenery at night were two different scenes. The not-overly-dazzling sunshine sprinkled over all the green plants, making those who look at them feel energized.