ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧƖҲ

Because of Wang Yibo's "I want to see you", Xiao Zhan ate an extra bowl of rice today.

No matter the reason why Wang Yibo wanted to see him, with this sentence alone, it was already enough for Xiao Zhan to be happy all night.

Wow, Wang Yibo gave him sugar.

After dinner, Xiao Zhan quickly washed the dishes and utensils, and then went to the living room to accompany his mother.

Mother Xiao was watching a TV drama. When Xiao Zhan came out, his mother looked at him, then handed over the peeled oranges on the table and was about to stand up.

Xiao Zhan pulled her, "The dishes have been washed.

Mother Xiao glared at Xiao Zhan and sat down again, "Didn't I tell you to let me do it?"

Xiao Zhan, "It's just a few dishes."

Mother Xiao glared at him once more, then picked up another orange.

Xiao Zhan swallowed the thing in his mouth and said, "Mom, I won't be coming back tomorrow night."

Mother Xiao was stunned and turned to look at him, "What's wrong? Didn't you just arrive?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Wang Yibo asked me to go to play in City Q for a few days."

Mother Xiao's frown suddenly relaxed and turned to a happy smile: "So it's like that, then that's great, I was saying how you guys are newlyweds, he'll definitely miss you since he's gone for so long."

Xiao Zhan didn't deny it. He ate the orange and giggled foolishly with his head down.

His mother asked, "How many days are you going for?"

Xiao Zhan, "What he means is that if I'm free, I can just stay for the entire duration and come back with him when his work is done."

Mother Xiao is naturally happy to hear her son's husband cling to her son so much.

When she talked with Xiao Zhan about Wang Yibo yesterday, Xiao Zhan made ambiguous statements and didn't really want to talk. He only said that they were pretty good together and Wang Yibo was very kind to him.

Now that Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan to go over, it indeed showed that they were pretty good together, she was finally relieved.

Mother Xiao asked, "What did you say? Can you go for such a long time?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "I'm afraid I can't for so long. There's an order I have to go take a look at in person next week, which has already been discussed.

Mother Xiao nodded, "How many days can you go for?"

Xiao Zhan, "Three or four days. I'll head there tomorrow."

Mother Xiao smiled, "Sounds good. Pay attention to safety outside, remember to look at the weather report, and bring more clothes."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I will. When I come back, I'll bring you some special local products."

Mother Xiao peeled another orange for Xiao Zhan, "No need, it's fine if you guys just have fun."

At night, Xiao Zhan fell asleep very late because he was too excited.

He checked the weather and traffic of City Q

It's a commercial city, the things that could be played there basically also exist in every first-tier city.

Xiao Zhan checked the delicacies in City Q next.

City Q's delicacies are much more abundant than their scenic spots