ƬӇƖƦƬЄЄƝ

The living room is separated from the balcony by a floor-to-ceiling glass door. The color of the wooden frame on the edge of the glass is the same color tone of the entire house. On the glass, there were a few embellished textures that made it not fully transparent.

These textures are composed of lines and drawings. And at this moment, about 185 centimeters from the floor, there was a hand pressing on a small frosted engraving on this glass door.

This hand belongs to the new master of the house, Xiao Zhan.

In front of him was a man who was taller than him. This man took Xiao Zhan's hand and pressed it on the glass.

Xiao Zhan didn't know how he got led here by Wang Yibo. The current situation is that Wang Yibo is holding Xiao Zhan's hand on one side and has his arms around his waist on the other. He locked Xiao Zhan between himself and the door, and was kissing him.

Xiao Zhan felt a little dizzy, and his whole body was very hot. From the moment their lips touched, Xiao Zhan lost himself and had no idea what to think.

Wang Yibo seemed to be playing, yet also seemed to be tasting, tasting one bite at a time. Wang Yibo attacked him like this, and he couldn't withstand it.

So he responded, he opened his mouth slightly and stuck his tongue out.

It came so suddenly that Wang Yibo seemed to have been stimulated. He let go of the hand holding Xiao Zhan and directly embraced him.

With this new wave of attack, Xiao Zhan was a little breathless.

The two kissed for who knows how long. When Wang Yibo let go of Xiao Zhan, Xiao Zhan couldn't stand up straight. Fortunately, Wang Yibo picked him up when he was about to fall.

Xiao Zhan felt that his face had turned red like a cooked shrimp.

"I..."

Xiao Zhan was at a loss.

Firstly, he was shy.

How did-, how did they suddenly just start kissing?

Although it did taste good.

But it was way too sudden. The atmosphere just now, weren't they-, weren't they still discussing how to water the plants?

He wasn't prepared at all.

It wasn't an affectionate atmosphere just now right? What's happening?

And also, secondly.

He has seen pictures of himself with a flushed face, it was really ugly.

"I have already noted down this watering stuff and will ask you if I have any questions in the future." Xiao Zhan lowered his head and spoke quickly, it was almost said in one breath. He glanced at his left side and calculated the way to escape, "It's almost time, I'm going to go cook."

After speaking, he turned around and strode away.

This intimate contact scared the heck out of Xiao Zhan.

He left in a hurry and couldn't see Wang Yibo's expression. Of course, even if he had time to look, he wouldn't dare to.

He didn't know why Wang Yibo suddenly kissed him.

The night they got married, Wang Yibo signaled his needings to him, which he could understand, they're both men after all.

Kissing, however, is a bit different. On top of that, it was such a sudden kiss during a very normal conversation.

But Xiao Zhan was self-aware, he was sure that Wang Yibo did not do that because he likes him.

And he was sure that if he shamelessly asked Wang Yibo, why did you kiss me? Wang Yibo will definitely say, we're legal partners and we're currently progressing a marriage relationship. I'm kissing my husband, is there a problem with that?