ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

After Xu Jing finished his business and went out, Wang Yibo was the only one left in the office.

He first turned on the computer, opened a report, and looked at the data carefully, but after only a few seconds, his focus turned to the files on the desk.

Wang Yibo stared at those files for a while, then moved his sight away to continue looking at the report. Before long, he sighed softly, then took his hand away from the mouse and picked up the files.

He skipped the first two pages and turned to the third page.

Sure enough, it was as he had guessed, the third page had a picture of Xiao Zhan feeding Xu Zhiming cherry tomatoes.

It was a very intimate princess carry. Xiao Zhan had one hand on Xu Zhiming's shoulder and tomatoes in the other. He stared at Xu Zhiming's mouth, his ears were red, and was smiling.

Xu Zhiming was also smiling.

Wang Yibo didn't look at it any longer, he directly turned to the next page.

On the next page, there was no picture, but some text narration. It said that Xu Zhiming and Xiao Zhan met in the student union. Not long after they met, their relationship had already grown deep. They often arrive and leave together, and they have a very close relationship.

At that time, many people doubted whether they were already together, but both parties said no.

However, it was no use. Everyone saw how romantically ambiguous and close they were. They felt that if one of them took a step forward, the other would agree immediately.

Despite this, what everyone couldn't understand was that, Xu Zhiming actually got himself a girlfriend.

During that period of time, people rarely saw Xu Zhiming and Xiao Zhan together. Whenever Xiao Zhan participated in student union activities, Xu Zhiming would not be present.

Later, after Xu Zhiming broke up with his girlfriend, they came together again and continued their previous relationship.

"It was an absolute oppressive love."

This was the last sentence on this page.

Wang Yibo frowned and continued to read further.

He read one page at a time.

Almost everything came from third parties. Some had pictures and some were only oral statements.

After all, things like love and gossip could only be obtained from bystanders.

Of course, Wang Yibo didn't believe everything in it.

After all, this thing came from many people's statements, and there were many inconsistencies. Some timings and statements did not match.

For example, some said it was Xiao Zhan who likes Xu Zhiming, some said that Xu Zhiming was the one who had a one-sided crush, while others said that both of them are straight.

Wang Yibo finished reading the last page and closed the file.

It's merely a thing of Xiao Zhan's past, and there were many parts that were the subjective judgment of the commentator, which can't be counted.

He smiled in his heart.

These are not all true.

He doesn't need to care about such things.

So Wang Yibo put this file together with Xu Zhiming's data and continued to look at the report on the computer.

But a minute later.