ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

What's impressive was that, today, Wang Yibo talked a lot more.

It seemed like ever since they got married, today was the day they talked the most.

Xiao Zhan was in a good mood. It's also good to start as friends with Wang Yibo.

If he wants to date Wang Yibo, it's not a bad start. Things have to come step by step.

4 o'clock had already passed for a while, but Xiao Zhan had no wish of going back.

When his roommates dated, they often came back at the very last second of the dormitory entrance's closing time. Sometimes, they would even go over the time and have to climb over the wall to get into the dorm.

One time, Xiao Zhan was curious and asked them what they were doing together, and why won't they even let go of a single second.

He was laughed at by his whole dormitory for this remark.

His roommates said, kissing and hugging of course, and just casual chatting.

Xiao Zhan was embarrassed after hearing this, but he still found appropriate words to carry on the conversation.

He asked, what do you guys chat about?

His roommate said at that time that he also didn't know what they chatted about, they'll chat about everything and liked chatting about everything.

"Aiya, you'll know once you fall in love, Zhan.

He didn't understand at that time.

But now he fully understands.

Xiao Zhan now belongs to a state where he doesn't know what he chatted about, but he doesn't want to let go of it for a minute.

If Wang Yibo's time permits, he was willing to look around the entire school both inside and out with him.

He was willing no matter how many times.

By now, the two had strolled to the school canteen, but what wasn't so good is that Wang Yibo's phone rang.

"Mn, please speak, okay." Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan. "I'll be there in half an hour, mn."

Wang Yibo tapped on his phone and said, "I have something to do."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Then let's go."

It was almost five o'clock

While talking, Wang Yibo had already dialed Lin Chen's number and gave him the address

Lin Chen will arrive soon, Xiao Zhan thought. Then he pointed to the convenience store behind them, "I'll go buy ice cream. Do you want one?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Xiao Zhan answered "okay" and ran to the convenience store immediately.

He bought ice cream and a bottle of water. Xiao Zhan unscrewed the water bottle and then screwed it back on before handing it to Wang Yibo

Wang Yibo took it and took a sip.

Xiao Zhan tore open the ice cream in his hand and said, "This ice cream's only available in the school. I haven't seen it outside.

Wang Yibo lowered his head to look at the ice cream in his hand.

Xiao Zhan, "It's quite delicious."

Wang Yibo asked, "Is it sweet?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Are there ever any unsweet ice creams?

Wang Yibo also laughed, "No.

Xiao Zhan scooped a spoonful into his mouth and asked Wang Yibo, "Did you know this convenience store used to be a cake shop?"