ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ

The voices of chatter from over there were actually very quiet, extremely quiet, so quiet that any voices around could completely cover it.

So when someone suddenly started talking on Wang Yibo's side, he couldn't hear what was said there anymore.

He didn't hear anything after 'Xiao something', and didn't hear whether it was about Xiao Zhan or not.

Wang Yibo lowered his head, picked up the spoon again, and ate another mouthful of soup.

Very few people have the surname Xiao.

It is no coincidence that the name Xu Zhiming appeared in the group of University A's professors.

Xu Zhiming, Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo suddenly felt that the soup in his mouth was tasteless.

He might as well not eat it anymore.

Before long, the volume of the voices on his side decreased, and the voices on that side came back. However, the most important part had been skipped.

The man named Xu Zhiming said, "Thank you. If Professor Zhang is free, you have to help me seek out a partner."

The middle-aged man standing behind Xu Zhiming should be Professor Zhang. He said, "Of course, you used to run to our department so frequently that you're also counted as a student of our department. If you're a student of our department then you're my student, of course I'll take care of you."

Xu Zhiming, "Then I'll thank Professor Zhang first."

Teacher Zhang smiled happily, "It's nothing, it's nothing."

Gradually, the topic on the other side dragged farther and farther and the surrounding voices became more and more mixed. After a while, the waiter at the door opened the wine and the atmosphere of the private room immediately became different.

The meal took nearly two hours to finish. After dinner, people from the school proposed to find another place to chill, but Wang Yibo refused.

The two sides talked about the time of the next meeting at school, and then they parted.

Zhou Xiao and Xu Jing drank a lot of liquor that evening, but Xu Jing's drinking capacity is better, he still looks very energetic.

Zhou Xiao was not as sober. He has good communication skills to begin with, so he drank a lot more as it went on. As soon as he got in the car, he tended to lay down, but because Wang Yibo was present, he insisted on maintaining his image.

Wang Yibo also drank, but not a lot. It's just that his head felt a little heavy when he got in the car.

After the door was closed, Lin Chen turned his head and asked, "President Wang, where are we going?"

Wang Yibo, "Take them home first."

Lin Chen, "Okay."

Zhou Xiao, who was next to him, shook his head and asked Xu Jing, "Is my home further or your home further away?"

Xu Jing said, "Mine."

Zhou Xiao, "Then you have to take me home first."

After Zhou Xiao said that, he suddenly turned to look at Wang Yibo, "But President Wang, you've been on a business trip for so long. Don't you have to take care of the one at home? Why don't you go back first. I'll take a taxi with Xiao Zhan."

Xu Jing paused for a moment, turned his head, and took a glance at Wang Yibo, then reminded Zhou Xiao, "I'm Xu Jing."

Zhou Xiao, "Oh, right, you are Xu Jing. Who is Xiao Zhan again?"