ƬЄƝ

Xiao Zhan felt guilty, so he decided to make Wang Yibo breakfast the next day.

He didn't know what time Wang Yibo usually wakes up in the morning so an alarm for 6:30 shouldn't be too late. He set it to vibrate only.

Probably because he had it on his mind, Xiao Zhan woke up immediately when the time arrived and his phone vibrated.

He moved very carefully as he turned off the alarm, lifted the quilt, and put on slippers. Lastly, he glanced at Wang Yibo who was still sleeping before sneaking into the bathroom. After washing up, he quietly exited the bedroom.

Wang Yibo's refrigerator barely had any food. It was filled with water, wine, and some long-lasting food. After Xiao Zhan looked around, he decided he had to go out.

This residential area has its own supermarket. Xiao Zhan followed the navigation and quickly found it. He was afraid that Wang Yibo would get up early so he moved fast.

Since Wang Yibo took him to the breakfast shop last time, Xiao Zhan thinks there should be no problem if he makes Western food.

He bought bread, ham, eggs, and finally the milk powder he often drank.

Afraid that there wasn't much time, Xiao Zhan didn't shop around much and quickly walked home after leaving the supermarket.

There were hardly any people on the road early in the morning. As Xiao Zhan walked, he ran into the auntie he just met when buying eggs.

Because the two exchanged a few words when they were picking up eggs, now that they met again, they naturally felt closer.

The auntie smiled at Xiao Zhan, "Young man, I bumped into you again."

Xiao Zhan friendly, "Yeah."

The auntie asked, "Are you preparing to make breakfast?"

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

The auntie said, "Oh! There are not many youngsters who go out so early to buy food and make breakfast these days."

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Is that so."

Xiao Zhan smiled bitterly, he also usually lazed around in bed after waking up.

The auntie continued to chat, "I see that you're buying quite a lot, eating by yourself, or are there others?"

Xiao Zhan, "Two people, there will be some left, but I can store it in the refrigerator and use it next time."

The auntie nodded, "Not bad."

Xiao Zhan asked back, "Are you also making breakfast for your family?"

The auntie laughed, "It's for my son. I'm planning on making him porridge. He just came back yesterday. I asked his assistant and he said that my son hadn't eaten well during his business trip." The auntie sighed, criticizing yet dotingly, "He has a bad stomach and is very picky about food, so I came over this morning to make him some porridge that can nourish his stomach."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "So you only came over and don't live here?"

The auntie shook her head, "I don't live here, my son moved out by himself after graduation. Hey, you youngsters are all like this. You don't want to live with your family, live outside all alone, keeping us parents out of everything."

Xiao Zhan shook his head, smiled, then comforted, "No auntie, your child must love his home. Living outside is just more convenient."

The aunt was amused, "You're right, my home is quite far away, it's a river away. This place is very close to his company."