ЄƖƓӇƬƳ

Wang Yibo really did that.

During a time when Xiao Zhan was the most obedient, he made him say "laogong, time to wake up".

At first, Xiao Zhan was unwilling to say it and was also on guard against it.

But Wang Yibo had plenty of ways to deal with him. After doing it so many times, Xiao Zhan didn't even know where Wang Yibo was.

So in the end, it was Xiao Zhan who begged for mercy, it was Xiao Zhan who lost, and it was Xiao Zhan who said many things that Wang Yibo wanted.

When his whole body turned limp, Xiao Zhan glanced at Wang Yibo's phone and saw more than 20 voice files saved there, wanting to do something.

However he could only think about it, he felt that he definitely could not do anything about it. What's more, he might even get dealt with by Wang Yibo because of his desire to do something.

Just like many times before.

Xiao Zhan at the bottom of the food chain has no say.

Probably because Wang Yibo could feel that Xiao Zhan didn't want to hear his own voice. After they finished, Wang Yibo picked up his phone and took out his earpods.

So very considerate of him.

Then he listened to all the sounds he just recorded one by one in front of Xiao Zhan.

He even listened to some twice.

Xiao Zhan's heart felt ticklish next to Wang Yibo. Although he really didn't want to hear his voice, he was curious about what he said for Wang Yibo to record them, and even recorded so much at that.

Wang Yibo listened to them for a long time. He kept smiling with the corners of his mouth and even looked at Xiao Zhan from time to time, which really tortured Xiao Zhan to death.

Probably because he finally selected. In the end, Wang Yibo changed some settings on his phone, took off the earpods, and put it beside the bed with the phone.

"Let's sleep." Wang Yibo held Xiao Zhan in his arms, sounding like he was in a good mood.

In fact, Xiao Zhan was already very sleepy. It's just that he was just too curious that he held out until now.

Yet he couldn't do anything, he's so aggrieved.

Who knew when he fell asleep, amid confusion, he seemed to hear Wang Yibo call him cute.

He couldn't tell whether Wang Yibo actually said that in real life or whether he was dreaming.

The next day, Xiao Zhan woke up as soon as the alarm clock rang.

An unfamiliar ringtone and a familiar voice came from Wang Yibo's phone.

"Hub~by~the sky's~up~it's time~to wake up~"

Xiao Zhan immediately became energized and woke up very quickly. Before this voice began to repeat the second part, he threw himself on Wang Yibo, took the phone, and turned off the alarm.

Wang Yibo also woke up and stared at Xiao Zhan with his eyes open.

Xiao Zhan was so embarrassed that he curled up his hands and feet and was about to spasm.

The content wasn't really anything, but the voice was too overly erotic.

Xiao Zhan buried his head in Wang Yibo's shoulder, "Can we discuss this?"

Wang Yibo's chest shook with laughter, but this time he was very reasonable, "No need to discuss, give me the phone, I'll change it."

Xiao Zhan didn't believe it. He raised his head and looked at Wang Yibo, "Mn? Really?"