ƑƠƲƦƬƳ

Since he talked with Zhang Kai about Xu Zhiming for a while yesterday, Xiao Zhan felt really awkward standing beside Xu Zhiming right now.

In fact, they don't actually have any conflicts. If there were any conflicts, they were Xu Zhiming's one-sided conflicts which Xiao Zhan didn't care about at all.

So if Xu Zhiming starts talking about this conflict later, Xiao Zhan may not know how to deal with it.

He really doesn't know anything. Like Zhang Kai said, this whole thing was Xu Zhiming doing this and that by himself.

And he didn't believe what Zhang Kai said about Xu Zhiming liking him yesterday.

Even if he recalled their friendship from beginning to end, there were no signs of Xu Zhiming liking him at all.

"Just a drink? Would you like a snack?" Xu Zhiming looked at the menu and asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No need." He said, hinting once again, "I still have a lot of work left to do."

Xu Zhiming nodded and handed the menu back to the waiter.

After the waiter left, Xu Zhiming asked, "It's been a long time. How have you been recently?"

"Still the same as usual." Xiao Zhan said politely, and didn't want to waste his breath with him, "Is something the matter? You came to find me so suddenly today."

Xu Zhiming smiled, "Can't I come to find you even if I have nothing?"

Xiao Zhan suddenly didn't know what to answer, so he could only laugh awkwardly, "Hahaha."

Xu Zhiming asked, "Did you try the shoes on? Do they fit?"

Xiao Zhan made an "ah" sound.

Oh right, shoes.

"I didn't, Zhang Kai wanted it a lot, so I sold it to him."

After Xiao Zhan said this, the waiter brought over his drink and Xu Zhiming's coffee. Xiao Zhan looked up, smiled at the waiter, and said thank you.

Xu Zhiming seemed to be stunned for several seconds. After the waiter left, he slowly said, "How can you give what I gave you to other people?"

Xiao Zhan took a sip of his drink and looked at Xu Zhiming puzzled, "I gave you the money, which means I bought it. Zhang Kai wanted it, so I sold it to him. Where's the problem?"

Xu Zhiming choked and could only say, "There's no problem."

Xiao Zhan nodded.

Xu Zhiming still wanted to say something, but Xiao Zhan's phone suddenly rang.

Xu Zhiming could see clearly that Xiao Zhan, who had a plain expression the entire time, suddenly smiled gently, picked up the call, and whispered hello to the phone.

Xu Zhiming lowered his head and stirred his coffee.

Xiao Zhan didn't remain on the call for too long, the call only lasted a bit over a minute, but Xu Zhiming had never heard of Xiao Zhan talking with this kind of tone.

It was very quiet and soft, sounding very obedient.

The other side seemed to be giving some kind of order, Xiao Zhan answered and responded seriously.

After Xiao Zhan hung up, his expression didn't seem like what he looked like when he answered the phone. He looked a little confused, also a little nervous.

Xu Zhiming put down the spoon and asked, "Was it a client?"

Xiao Zhan was a little absent-minded and shook his head, "No, it's my husband."