ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Although Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan expressed that they didn't have any huge requests for the wedding date, their parents still felt that they must hire someone to calculate an auspicious day for such an important matter.

So under the discussion of both sides' parents, the fortune teller, and the two newlyweds, the date was set for the 15th of April.

This was an auspicious day, very suitable for marriage.

"Not only is it suitable for marriage, but there's also a lot of prosperous things on this day." Xiao Zhan's mother said to Xiao Zhan on the other end of the phone, "I'll tell Yibo's mother to send it to you later, trust me."

Xiao Zhan turned to Wang Yibo and said, "Okay okay, I believe you."

Right now, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are far away in another country to get their wedding suits and rings. They also made an appointment with a planning team to discuss matters related to the wedding.

They each put one earpod in their ear. While listening to Mother Xiao talking happily about what happened today, they tried on the rings.

Wang Yibo specially asked someone to design them. Probably because he saw that Xiao Zhan was currently distracted by the phone call. Wang Yibo directly took Xiao Zhan's hand over and put on the ring for him.

Only now did Xiao Zhan cooperate. After wearing it, he raised his hand, flipping it back and forth twice, then nodded to Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan said quietly, "It's nice."

"What are you guys doing?" The voice on the other side changed, it was Wang Yibo's mother.

Xiao Zhan, "Looking at our rings."

"Oh, you're looking at the rings." Mother Xiao said excitedly on the side, "Turn on video call and show us."

Hearing this, Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows to Wang Yibo. Then Wang Yibo took his phone out of his pocket and turned on the video call.

Since the two mothers wanted to see it, Xiao Zhan didn't take off the ring.

Along the way, he also helped Wang Yibo put on his. Then they put their hands under the lens together.

"Yibo is there too." Mother Xiao said, "I didn't hear him talk so I thought he wasn't around."

Xiao Zhan laughed and looked at Wang Yibo, "He's shy. When there are others, he doesn't like to talk. He only talks when I'm the only one there."

Hearing this, Wang Yibo laughed. He knocked Xiao Zhan's head with the hand that had the ring, "What are you saying."

Without waiting for Xiao Zhan to explain further, Mother Qin spoke, "My son is indeed so, he won't speak unless it's necessary."

Mother Xiao laughed, "Alright, alright, you two have fun, we won't bother you anymore. The wedding will be soon, we still have a lot of things to prepare."

Xiao Zhan answered, "You guys worked hard."

Mother Xiao, "Nothing hard."

Mother Qin, "Not hard, not hard. Then we're hanging up first, we're about to head out."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn, see you."

Wang Yibo, "See you."

After they tried on the rings, they went to try on the suits.

Coming out of the fitting room, Xiao Zhan took the initiative to come forward and take the tie from the lady standing on the side and helped Wang Yibo put it on.