ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ

Xiao Zhan did in fact feel scared.

On the way back, Xiao Zhan's hands were shaking and his lips turned purple from the cold.

Following the route in his mind, he drove home smoothly.

It just approached eight o'clock. Xiao Zhan turned off the engine and sat in the car for a while before getting off

It rained heavier and heavier. His hair was soaked and stuck to his face.

When he came out of the garage, he first looked at the sky, then looked at his wet coat before he started walking slowly.

His fingers were stiff, he entered the password for a long time before he finally opened the door.

The lights were on in the house, Xiao Zhan stood at the door and looked in. He saw the man on the sofa standing up, then dryly let out a voice from his throat, "You're back."

Wang Yibo quickly walked over. Xiao Zhan hurriedly changed his soaking shoes, coughed, and said, "I thought you would come home very late tonight, didn't you need to have a meeting?"

Wang Yibo didn't answer his question, but asked, "How did you get so wet? Didn't you bring an umbrella?"

Xiao Zhan hung his head low and whispered, "I brought it."

He lowered his head and saw Wang Yibo take another step toward him.

"What's the matter with you? Raise your head."

Xiao Zhan put his hand on the shoe cabinet and slowly raised his head.

The moment he looked into Wang Yibo's eyes, Xiao Zhan finally couldn't hold it in anymore. Triggered by sudden emotions, the corner of his mouth curved down and he choked out, "Wang Yibo, my flowers are gone."

Wang Yibo felt tense in his heart. He touched Xiao Zhan's coat, and as expected, it was all wet.

He took off Xiao Zhan's coat, took off his own coat, and wrapped it around Xiao Zhan. Then he picked Xiao Zhan up.

Xiao Zhan looked extremely aggrieved. His eyebrows were frowning tightly and his eyes were red. He was biting his lower lip and puffing his mouth as if to keep himself from crying.

Wang Yibo carefully put Xiao Zhan on the sofa and held his hands in his own hands.

"Cold?" Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan nodded to Wang Yibo and made a voice from his nose, "Mn."

Wang Yibo blew a breath on Xiao Zhan's hands, then stroked his face, "Sit here and wait for me for a bit."

Wang Yibo pulled together the coat on Xiao Zhan's body and turned to leave

The warmth on his body that belonged to Wang Yibo gradually radiated, and Xiao Zhan's body did not tremble as much as before.

Before long, Wang Yibo came over with a towel and a glass of hot water.

"Have a drink first."

Xiao Zhan took the glass, and after he took a sip of the water, Wang Yibo pressed the towel on his head.

Xiao Zhan used both hands to hold the cup, stealing warmth from the hot water.

Wang Yibo wiped his hair very gently. It seemed as if he even used a slight force more, it would hurt him.

After Xiao Zhan finished the water, Wang Yibo took away the towel and put it on the table together with the cup.

Wang Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's hair and squatted down in front of him