ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ

It was a cold winter night, the rain was getting heavier and heavier.

In an alley in City A, many people were standing around. In addition, there is a man in tattered clothes who is being pressed by two men in black suits, kneeling on the ground in the posture of a lowly person.

Xiao Jianshi trembled as he panted for breath and the rainwater splashed into his eyes. He wanted to shake his head and get a clear look at the man in front of him. But if he moved even a little, he would be clamped more tightly.

"Wh-who are you to Xiao Zhan?" Xiao Jianshi asked.

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Jianshi's eyes and did not answer the question. Instead, he tilted his head and moved his line of sight below Xiao Jianshi's ears.

"You hurt him.

Wang Yibo's voice was very quiet. After saying this, he aimed the piece of fragment in his hand under Xiao Jianshi's ear.

Xiao Zhan's injured expression suddenly appeared in his mind. Wang Yibo frowned and plunged the broken vase inwards.

"Ah!"

Xiao Jianshi screamed. At the same time, the clamping force on him became heavier.

"Shit, fuck you, fuck!

It wasn't too long nor too short, Wang Yibo retracted his hand when it was just the right length matching of Xiao Zhan's scar.

Xiao Jianshi shouted, "You're that brat's boyfriend, aren't you? I'm his father! How can you do this to me! Let go of me! You're impudent! You're all impudent!"

Wang Yibo laughed faintly and said to Xiao Jianshi, "Hire a lawyer."

After the voice fell, Wang Yibo picked up the fragment again and strongly stabbed it down.

"Ah!"

...

When Wang Yibo came out of the alley, Xu Jing immediately came forward and handed him a tissue.

Wang Yibo took it and wiped the blood off his hands, "Take care of the paint, it's so dirty."

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Wang Yibo looked at the door of Xiao Zhan's studio and said, "Go back home."

Xu Jing, "Yes."

Wang Yibo didn't spend much time on this trip. Xiao Zhan's sleeping position didn't change when he returned.

He changed his clothes, quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower, and then went to bed.

Xiao Zhan seems to have felt his existence in his sleep. As soon as he lay in, Xiao Zhan came over and glued to him.

Wang Yibo first touched Xiao Zhan's hair, then the scar under Xiao Zhan's ear, then hugged him, and fell asleep together.

Wang Yibo didn't sleep very soundly that night, he was worried that Xiao Zhan would suddenly wake up.

Xiao Zhan also didn't sleep well that night, he dreamed of many things.

He dreamed of his childhood, and also dreamed of Wang Yibo.

The dreams came and went, but he just wouldn't wake up.

When the alarm from real-life rang, Xiao Zhan still felt heavy-headed, he opened his eyes but did not move. He could only watch Wang Yibo move across him, pick up his phone from his bedside and turn off the sound.

Xiao Zhan's throat felt very dry and couldn't make a sound.

Wang Yibo put his phone back and inadvertently touched Xiao Zhan's face.