ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Xiao Zhan was truly surprised.

Before learning that Zhao Xin was Wang Yibo's cousin, the impression Zhao Xin gave Xiao Zhan was that he was difficult. Difficult to talk to, difficult to discuss with, unreasonable, poor aesthetics, but rich.

And the impression Xiao Zhan gave Zhao Xin is that he is good at talking, responsive, and able to understand his point immediately, very outstanding all in all.

After obtaining the identity of Wang Yibo's cousin, Zhao Xin's impression of Xiao Zhan had not changed, but a lot of content was added. For example, this designer is actually so talkative, or for example, this designer is actually quite cute.

Of course, Xiao Zhan's view of Zhao Xin had also changed a lot due to his relationship with Wang Yibo. It changed from those impressions from the past to someone that's easy to get along with, can tell jokes, have common interests, and can chat and laugh with him.

However, because of this gift right now...

Xiao Zhan couldn't help gulping, Xiao Zhan should put another label on Zhao Xin.

Improper. Very improper.

Given that it was the first time in Xiao Zhan's life that he received such a gift, his face was stimulated by his nerves and quickly turned red.

And this lovely cousin had obviously been scheming for a long time. Right after Wang Yibo took the bag, he began to observe the two people in front of him. When he saw Xiao Zhan's expression change, he also became extremely excited.

Just great, Xiao Zhan was even blushing.

Zhao Xin got excited, screamed, and then pointed to Xiao Zhan, "My god! Sao-zi is blushing!"

Xiao Zhan's face became even more reddened after hearing this. He coughed twice and hid behind Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo still didn't seem to understand what this thing in his hand was. He wanted to take out the manual to have a look, but when he heard Zhao Xin teasing his husband, he put it back.

"What are you doing?" Wang Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan, looked at Zhao Xin, and gave him a warning with his eyes.

Zhao Xin immediately covered his mouth.

Wang Yibo stopped getting caught up with the thing in his hand, he conscientiously put it back in the box and covered the lid.

During this process, both Zhao Xin and Xiao Zhan were staring at Wang Yibo's hands.

Xiao Zhan didn't know what to say, while Zhao Xin didn't dare to say anything.

It was until Wang Yibo finished repacking it, Zhao Xin said with a smile, "Ge, you have to use it."

Wang Yibo said perfunctorily, "Mn, thank you."

Zhao Xin tilted his body happily and winked at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan, "..."

With Xiao Zhan's presence, Zhao Xin was obviously much more open. After they were all seated at the table, Zhao Xin asked the waiter to bring the menu over and gave one to each person.

Xiao Zhan, "Wang Yibo still has a dinner event at night, he can't eat much."

Zhao Xin said, "Oh, it doesn't matter, it's just for gestures." Then he suddenly said, "Ah, ge, you're not free at night?"

Wang Yibo, "No."

Zhao Xin waved to Xiao Zhan, "I'm free tonight. Sao-zi, are you free?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I don't have anything tonight."