1. Reunion.

"How's being an idol?" We had dinner for the first time in a long time together. We sat in front of each other in a 5 star restaurant, it was oddly awkward for friends who've always chatted online a lot.

"It's really fun. Maybe a little too tiring but I'm with the other members so it's fine really." He replied to my question instantly, then taking a bite into his food. It hadn't been long since I came back to South Korea.

I've been going back and forth from America and South Korea because of my photoshoots.

"That's good to hear. You aren't overworking yourself?" I pushed back my plate, to sign I was finished. He paused eating for a second.

"Of course not. Honestly you sound like my Mum!" He chuckled, before continuing to eat. "Why aren't you eating anymore? You barely ate tonight." He raised an eyebrow at me clear of confusion.

"Oh..I'm going to take it for takeout. No worries." I smiled lightly, as he finished his meal. It made me full that he enjoyed it.

"Alright, if you say so." He moved the plates to the side..The waiters and waitresses cleaned up as we continued to talk.

"So are you only free tonight?" I softly questioned. It was a shame, we used to be so immature with each other..But I guess having jobs made us mature quite intensely.

"Mm no. I've got the whole week off, well just less busier than normal. You can come hang out with me and my group? Remember pre-debut?" He mentioned, leaning on his fist.

"Yeah..I used to bring all 17 of you food and drinks because you never had time to go out. It's a shame there's only 13 of you now." I exhaled, fixing my hair. He looked directly at me in the eye, I didn't know how to react.

"I guess. It was fun having you around actually. It made everyone's day better." His cheeky smile caught me off guard, making my heart skip a beat.

"Is that so..?" I had to give a dry response or else I'd go insanse.

"So are you coming tomorrow?" He played with his ring, whilst speaking to me.

"Sure. I have time." I accepted his offer and he smiled widely at me. I couldn't handle it so I looked away..That smile of his is getting oddly disturbing.

"Well, we should get going! We need the energy for tomorrow. I'll walk you home!" He grabbed my hand, taking me out of the restaurant. "Where do you live?"

"That hotel." I pointed and he seemed surprised.

"I'm also checked in that hotel too.! Maybe you can come over to my room. I'll call the rest of the members." He was very intimate, I couldn't seem to fit a letter in his mind. The hotel wasn't that far from the restaurant..And we walked together to the front entrance.

Joshua stopped and I did too. "Huh- why'd-" I peeked out from the side, seeing the whole SEVENTEEN group standing outside.

"Why are you inside? Let's head up!" Joshua was still intertwined with my hand.

"Well SOMEONE here lost the key!" They all glared at Mingyu and Mingyu was definitely embarrassed. "We're going to have to pay you stupid!" S.Coups spat out.

"Well this isn't a very welcoming visit." I let go of Joshua's hand, coming out from the darkness. Their frustration returned to neutral and they did stare at me for quite a while.

"EUNHI!" They screamed out, hugging me all at once. Their words were bashing with each other..I couldn't understand who was talking.

"Eunhi- why are you so pretty~!!" Jeonghan squeezed my cheeks like my grandma's habits.

"I could say the same to you Jeonghan..You look like a girl more and more every time I see you." I chuckled and he backed away puffing his cheeks.

"No." He crossed his arms.

"Seungcheol..!" I hugged him tight, and his grin always stood out.

"Eunhi." He said, his deep voice being exposed..Ugh whoever is going to be his girlfriend is so lucky! "I guess we matured a bit. Especially DINO!" He cackled at Dino. "He's shaving." Everyone bursted into laughter but it was all for jokes.

"Let's go in." I instructed them but they stood there blank.

"We don't have a key-" Vernon scratched his head, giving me that funny expression.

"I live here too." I jingled out my keys and they jumped with joy.

"Ma'am." The front receptionist greeted me. "How may I help you?"

"Mm..We'd like these meals to be delivered to..Joshua what's your room number?" I gazed to Joshua and he thought for a second.

"54." He replied.

"54. By the way Joshua do you not have your keys?" I questioned, quite suspicious. They all followed me.

"I think I gave it to Vernon." Joshua was looking through all his pockets and it was empty.

"Oh. I do have it." Vernon, took out the keys with the number 54 on them.

"YOU'RE TELLING ME, WE STOOD OUT AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE WHILE YOU HAD KEYS?!" Seungkwan shook him.

"I guess!" Vernon smiled.

"It's alright. Now everyone in." I shoved them all inside as I waited outside for the meals. A guy approached me. "No. Sorry." I glanced up, guessing what he wanted to do. Ask me for my phone number.

"Oh..Uh..sorry then." He rushed downstairs..With the stairs. He could've taken the elevator. In a matter of minutes the dinner arrived and I entered the suite with the trolleys.

"Eat up." I smiled.

"THANK YOU!!" They yelled all in sync. I still had leftover food so I ate that by myself in the corner. I watched them gobble everything up, everytime I did this..It made me feel better.

"You finally ate something." Joshua patted my head. We were the same age but he was older by a few months though. 22 he was and me 21.

"Yeah.." I grinned as he sat beside me. "How's the food?"

"I don't even know how I can eat more..It's so good..I can't put on that much weight though." I didn't know guys worried so much over that. I shook my head.

"Don't think that. Just eat as much as you want." I reassured him and he agreed. We all finished up eating and cleaned up the place. As they cleaned up, I received a phone call. "Hello."

"Is this Miss Jung Eunhi?" The person spoke.

"Yes..This is she." I answered with no hesitation.

"Your Mother would like to speak with you."

"And I don't. Goodnight." I hung up instantly, shutting my phone down for the night.

"Who was that?" Mingyu stopped cleaning, wiping off his sweat.

"Spam call." I gritted my teeth, but putting on a smile afterwards. "What do you guys want to do now?" The room was spotless and we all were chilling on a bed.

"Let's..do.."