55. What Have We Done..

Eunhi's Pov.

Next Morning.

I had only one more week or should I say a few days until I had to leave. On a Friday..It's going by quicker than I thought. "Cheol. I'm going to head out to buy ice cream."

"Is it not raining anymore?" He questioned and I checked outside. I made sure it wasn't raining.

"Nope!" I exclaimed and I left just like that. "I'll be back~!" I closed the door and  decided to walk to the nearest convenience store. The doors slid open automatically and I looked around for any ice cream. I took Cheol's favourite and mine.

I passed by a hairclip and thought it'd be cute on Duri. I left Duri with Eunwook and hopefully he's doing well. I picked out the nicest one for him and went to the cashier to pay. "Good morning." I smiled and the person stared at me funny.

"Sorry..Are you famous by any chance?" She questioned.

"I am." I replied, packing the items and she clicked her tongue.

"The model! It's great to meet you!" She exclaimed and I bowed.

"Thanks! Nice meeting you too!" I waved and I checked my items. Whilst leaving, something caught my eye and I saw Jeonghan. He was talking with someone else. I approached them and then suddenly I saw the person try to push Jeonghan.

I rushed over and the person pushed me. I made a wrong move and I felt something wrong by my ankle. The person ran off and Jeonghan crouched down to me. "Eunhi-!"

"Are you okay Jeonghan?" I held his hand, still sitting on the ground.

"I am..But..Are you?" He helped me up and my ankle was acting up on me.

"I don't think so.." I tried moving my ankle and I was right. I made a wrong move.

"Shouldn't we take you to the hospital?" He was panicking obviously and I agreed.

"Let's go." I tried walking but then suddenly Jeonghan picked me up bridal style. "Wha- Jeonghan?!" I didn't know he could even lift someone.

"I'll bring you." He insisted and I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're sweating! I see it!" I pointed at his face and he scoffed. We talked on our way to the hospital and the doctor gave me a sprained ankle. It wasn't that serious but I needed serious rest if I wanted to heal quicker.

"Was it necessary to put me on a bed though..I think there's more people that need this more than I do." I looked to Jeonghan and he shrugged at me.

"Unnie!" Haneul slammed the door wise open and she saw Jeonghan first. She cleared out her throat and began on talking "I see you sprained your ankle."

"Yeah I did. But it isn't serious luckily." I added, taking a look at my bandage around it. Jeonghan stepped out to take a call.

"Oh thank gosh!" Haneul took my hand. She's been extremely fragile recently. She changed so suddenly. "Look, I know you may still have your guard up but I really..I'm trying." She fiddled with her fingers as I brought her in.

"Don't worry. Nothing would change even if you'd still try to kill me right now. I'd still love to know why but..Of course that's up to you." Being like this shoyld pull something out of her, I supposed and she shook her head.

"I'm not ready unnie. I'm sorry." Her expression showed genuine guilt as she bowed.

"No worries." I waved my hands to reassure her that there was no need to force it out.

Later.

"Okay..But what was the need for every single one of you to visit?" I watched the SEVENTEEN members + Haneul surround me.

"I want to ask why she's here to be honest." Mingyu pointed beside him as Haneul was just giving him a death glare.

"Seungkwan. What happened to your wrist?" Seungkwan came back to reality and hid his hand.

"A fan attacked me and I slid, landing on my wrist." His voice also showed that it wasn't alright for him.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay now?" I tried getting his approval and he nodded.

"Yeah! Thanks for asking!" His mood was lifted a bit and I was happy that it did.

"I should've came with you." Cheol pouted and I just laughed.

"No. Nothing would change." I grabbed his hand with a smile. The doctor trotted in and everyone glanced back at him. He walked back out and I stopped him. "Wait! Just- ignore them all!" I exclaimed and he slowly made his way through the crowd.

"I just had to get the papers and prescript if anything goes bad." He came with the clipboard and he left instantly like flash. I was given crutches to use for the meantime until the next appointment.

Joshua's Pov.

Everyone walked out butI kept Haneul. "Why are you suddenly being like that to Eunhi? After completely destroying her?" I was disturbed by her actions but it also made me feel good that Eunhi is being treated good now.

"I ctually don't know." Haneul sighed, flopping on the bed. "I accidentally called her and she's always been nice." She rolled over, playing with her hair.

"Why do you only realize it now?" A crack in my voice exposed and she gazed at me.

"Because I'm blinded by love." She sat upwards, placing her hands on her lap. "But I don't want to change to be a better person when I'm already known as this." She added.

"But wouldn't it be better?" I mentioned, still standing.

"I don't know anymore. It's so annoying!" She smacked the pillow, rolling around like a baby. I laughed lightly. I feel like slowly, she shows more of herself everytime we talk to each other.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Will you still be able to go to America like this-" Cheol said out loud and I glared at him as he just stared at me back.

"What?" Vernon bluntly added and it became quiet.