22. Forever?

It was around 8:42am and I didn't know how to react. "OI EUNHI!" Eunwook came out of nowhere, my body loosened up from his appearance. "Why aren't you answering my calls?! I had such a problem getting in!" He headlocked me around the neck.

"Oppa! Ow!" I was choking and he let go laughing.

"Oh. Hey Seungcheol, Joshua, Vernon and Jeonghan. Man..You guys are too many." He was being his cheerful self but he didn't know that me and S.Coups weren't on great terms. He then glanced at me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Wait- What happened to your face?!" He pulled my face around checking the bruises and cuts.

"It's nothing. Stop pulling my face around." I groaned smacking his hand away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He grabbed me. "What..Did you 4 do this to my sister?!" He snapped to S.Coups, Jeonghan, Vernon and Joshua.

"Huh what-" Jeonghan was confused about the situation.

"It wasn't-" I pulled Eunwook back but he immediately went over with strength.
"Eunwook!"

"So maybe that's why this atmosphere is so deadly?! You've been hurting my sister while I'm gone?!" He was technically threatening them at this point.

"We didn't!" Joshua exclaimed and I was thinking hard on what to do.

"Like hell! You are guys! And she's a girl! She's technically the most vulnerable here!" He was still going at them but I was angered now. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my direction.

"IT WASN'T THEM!" I slapped him. "Why can you not get it that it's not them! You want to know what happened?! I beat up a girl because of them! I beat her up because she was talking shit about them!" I gritted my teeth, my fists closing together. "You've crossed my lines Eunwook. Can't you just get out of here?!"

He just stormed off without a word. Luckily we were the only ones around to experience this. I gazed at the group.

"Thanks.." Joshua said quietly.

"I'm sorry." I walked off and I took my phone out. But then I encountered the rest of them. They really are a lot.

"Eunhi! How are you feeling?" Dk exclaimed noticing me within a second.

"I'm good. How about you?" I asked, it was still easy to speak with them.

"I'm good too!" His smile still was able to wipe my angered expression away.

"And Hoshi..I'm guessing you want something to eat?" Seeing his face glance at me, he always looked like a hamster. I chuckled because he'd get angry if I called him a hamster.

"Yeah.." He nodded and I pinched his cheeks.

"Alright. I'll buy you food later." I smiled and his smile raised his cheeks. "Uh..Anyways I'll see you guys maybe later?"

"Of course!" They cheered.

I needed to go buy them a present. I saw a cute store nearby so I thought I had time to buy all 13 of them gifts. But I didn't know what to do about my situation with Cheol. Maybe I should just use the gift as an apology.

I entered the store, seeing all the bracelets. They loved having stuff on..Even their rings are all matching.

"Hello Miss? Are you getting a present for your boyfriend?" A lady smiled, approaching me.

"Oh- No!" I chuckled awkwardly.

"It's just that your expression really seems like you have the desire to buy something for someone." She could read my expression. It's pretty interesting that people can read expressions off of faces.

"Oh. Well I'm getting presents for 13 people. I want them to match and just make us connected." I grinned, looking at the glass display.

"Oh. Well..We have something close to 13. These are 14 bracelets. It isn't that famous because not everyone has 13 friends.." She took me over to a different area. But they were extremely beautiful. "The designer was supposed to make 15 but he never finished the last one so he called this the unfinished story." She pointed out and we went to the glass counter. She took out every single one to show.

"They're incredible.." They were made extremely well and the lady agreed.

"It's just a shame, barely any people buy it. But..maybe it's just made for you and your friends." She said. "I'll just go check out the back if there are any more copies." and I nodded.

It's surprising she can just leave these in the open. "S.Coups is the red one..Jeonghan is the baby green one, Joshua..With this blue one. Jun would probably like the yellow one. This orange one reminds me of Hoshi. Wonwoo, he'd like the black one. Woozi..He really suits this white one. Dk definitely deserves this olive green one. Mingyu would probably like this clear one. The8 would like a red one too. Seungkwan with a light peach colour. Vernon with a darker blue..And Dino. Purple. And me.? I guess I'll take this one. The baby blue one." I spoke to myself quietly.

I noticed we all had the same charm at the end. A seemingly star with 14 points.

"Alright! I'm back! This is fortunately the only copy. We may be able to adjust these bracelets to your liking." She leaned on the counter and I nodded. I explained each colour and that I want their 13 names carved on their 'going to be' bracelet. "It would take around an hour or 2. Is that okay?"

"May I have your number? I'm going to be nearby anyways." I said.

"Of course! I can text you when it's done." She replied, while giving her number to me.

"I'll also text the names just in case." I pointed at my screen and she nodded.

"See you later then!" She waved and I waved, exiting. It was just 9:23am. Just perfect to go back. I rushed mildly though and made it to the practice room.
I was excited to get those bracelets. We all had our own names and written 'as 14.'

I hope we stay like that forever.