49. A Date?

S.Coups' Pov.

"It's interesting how we've ended up." I said, taking a sip of my beer.

"That's true." She smiled. "But it's been a little peaceful. So I'm enjoying it." She added onto her sentence as she looked out of the window.

She was perfect. I didn't know what kind of luck brought me here, but I'm glad, even if it wasn't real. I know she doesn't love me the way Joshua does, but I guess I might as well enjoy this while I can.

I watched a waitress trip over by our table. I stood up with instinct and went to go help her. She seemed somewhat familiar to me..

"Are you alright?" I asked, Eunhi also helping with the stuff on the floor.

"Yes..I'm terribly sorry..My ankle hasn't been doing well lately." Her voice was smooth and gentle.

"They shouldn't have been letting you work then." I insisted.

"No..I needed to anyways." She dusted off her uniform and took the plates. "Thank you though." She bowed, before walking off. I watched her pad off to different tables.

"You seem interested." Eunhi caught my attention.

"What are you on about?" I laughed. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to like another woman so quickly when only Eunhi has been repeating in my head.

"Oh..I see." She smiled lightly, staring back out of the window. Her expression was dearing, but it came off 2 ways to me.

Hoshi's Pov.

"Uji!!" I squealed, running to him.

"Hm?" He turned to me, stuck on another song. Must be boring..but he's talented so I expected nonetheless.

"I saw your new interview. You're so cool~" I chuckled, as he was getting embarrassed.

"Get out." He laughed jokingly.

"Fine~ I'll stop. Can we do a welive together?" I asked, taking a seat beside him. He nodded focusing back on his screen. I set up everything and started the live. "Hi guys." I smiled, my face up the screen.

More and more people joined within an instant. "I'm with Woozi!!" I surprised the viewers with Woozi and he waved, going back to his screen. "He's producing again."

"Hey Woozi-" Jeonghan came in with Mingyu. "Hoshi!" They exclaimed. We could see how disturbed Woozi was by the crowd. Then the 2 stared at me, then they glanced at the live. I stopped it without saying bye.

"What is it.?" I tilted my head.

"Don't you think they're doing something behind our backs?" Mingyu was trying to make a point.

"First of all..who's 'they're' and second what are 'they' doing?" Woozi shut down his computer.

"Haneul, Joshua, Seungcheol, Eunhi. I think they all have something secret that they aren't telling us." Jeonghan took a step forward, placing his hand on top of the chair.

"How do you know?" I questioned, getting quite interested in the topic.

"We saw both couples talking outside..but we only heard one. Which was Seungcheol's and Eunhi's." Mingyu replied, taking out his phone to text at the same side.

"And what did they say?" I interrogated them even more. They just gave eachother a look and continued to say nothing.

"I think Eunhi is leaving for America." And that shocked us all. "Don't tell anyone else! Come on!" Jeonghan yelled.

"Huh? Why?!" Woozi spun around with confusion.

"We don't know why. But..she's leaving in a year." Jeonghan added, fiddling with his fingers. "And with Joshua and Haneul..They seem pretty legit but I think they're hiding something too." He  sighed. "We unfortunately didn't get anything out of them. We heard absolutely nothing."

Later on.

"This is chaos." Woozi covered his eyes with disappointment.

"What do we do.." I sulked, all of us are slowly drifting..

Jeonghan's Pov.

"Damn it. We said we weren't going to tell it to anyone!" I grumbled.

"You're the one who spat it out hyung." Mingyu was still busy on his phone.

"Who are you texting?" I tilted my head and he gave me a peep before focusing back on his phone.

"Dk." He answered, composed. "He's just talking about dinner." He shrugged as we continued to walk through.

"Ah." I nodded.

S.Coups' Pov.

"That was delicious." She smiled.

"I agree." I nodded, glad that she enjoyed the food. "Did you enjoy today?" I raised a question and she gave me an attractive look.

"I did in fact." She sat upwards, placing her cup down. "Did you?" Her tone was somewhat demeaning but I was quite moved by it.

"Of course." I smirked.

"You know..you mentioned if you wanted to call me..darling? You have the guts to go that far." She laughed, taking out her phone.

"Why. Too afraid that you'll pass out every time I call you?" I leaned my chin on my hands locked in together and smiled.

"Or maybe you're too afraid that you'll pass out every time I call you mine." She raised a brow at me, smirking. She left me speechless as I was left with no more words to say.

I covered my mouth, feeling my face burn up. "You're so funny Eunhi." I turned my eyes to a different direction.

"I know." She giggled before calling a waiter to take the check.

"I'll pay." I said, already preparing my wallet.

"No need. I can." She waved her hand, pushing my wallet back.

"No. If you're going to do this we might as well do half half." I crossed my arms as the waiter just watched us.

(Waiter: What a bunch of loving kids. But why am I in the middle of their bicker?)

"Fine then!" She smacked half of the amount and I placed the other amount. We smiled at each other and left the restaurant.

"We should be picking up Duri." I suggested, checking the time on my watch.

"Yeah!" She cheered as we got in the car. The second we got in..She fell asleep. Sound asleep, no voice or mumble was heard.

I grinned, admiring her face when she slept. Her phone was ringing..It was slipping out of her pocket the more it vibrated. I slipped it out and answered.

"Hello?."