9. Ready For Our Date?

"Did you find it oppa?" I placed my phone on the table, grabbing the food I cooked. I was talking to Eunwook while eating.

"Yeah. Goyoung did have it. Thanks for the idea of calling her. By the way for once could you come out on a double date? I mean..not double date but you get what I mean." It was choppy between parts but he finished the sentence all together.

"Why should I?" I took bites into my meal. "I'll probably just get an attitude and leave." I took my plate to the sink, leaving my phone by the table.

"Come on! Do me a favor!" He begged.

"What do I get out of it.." I sounded loud enough, hopefully loud enough for him to hear me.

"Uh..maybe a boyfriend?"

"Don't even." I rushed to the phone instantly and then he began screaming.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! I'M JOKING!" He begged for me back and I paused my finger from pressing the 'end call' button. "I'll see if I can hook you up with something. Buy you something. Name it!"

"Since you're my dear brother..Get me something big from the claw machines. I haven't found time to get one myself." I was embarrassed to ask for it but he cackled like a maniac. "Don't laugh you idiot!" I grumbled.

"Yeah I'll get you one. So..Tonight?"

"Tonight?..I guess I could." I remembered about my plans with Jeonghan.

"Alright! I'll text you the details! Love you bye!" He ended the call immediately as I fixed up a little before going to Jeonghan's room. I cleaned up the room and checked if I had everything, but before leaving..

I debated whether I should dress more fancy. I was only wearing baggy pants, a few accessories and a medium red pullover. Because I didn't want to go back to my room just to change..Why does it matter though?!

I left the idea and went to Jeonghan's room. I rang on the doorbell waiting for someone to get the door.

Jeonghan's face peeking out of the door, welcomed me into his room. "Welcome~!" He smiled, pulling me in.

"By the way..Around.." I checked my phone to see what time I had to go. "Around 9pm I'm going on a date." I said, stuffing my phone back in.

"What-?!" Joshua and S.Coups' head showed as me and Jeonghan walked fully into the room.

"Oh hey. I didn't know you guys were here." I greeted them. "Especially you Joshua." I was still annoyed about that problem from earlier.

He avoided my look and I concentrated back to Jeonghan. "So..I'll still be able to stay a few hours." I said.

"Alrighty!" He flopped, in my guess on his bed. I sat down beside S.Coups, taking out my phone.

"How's agency hunting going?" S.Coups looked at me. I looked up at him as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Pretty good." Little did he know I was going into theirs.

"Have you found one yet?" He added on.

"I can't say that." I didn't know how to really hide up the answer.

"So you did!" He pointed out.

"And if I didn't?" I saw him bite his tongue and stayed silent. I peeked on his phone, as he interacted with a few carats. His face was smiling, which I liked. Everyone in SEVENTEEN smiles so pretty.

"I'm bored-" Jeonghan flipped around groaning.

"I'd rather be bored than tired. We're doing a lot tomorrow." S.Coups said, like some father figure.