77. Just Coming To An End.

Eunhi's Pov.

Still 3 Years Back.

"Eunhi..Do you ever get tired of being famous?" Yumi asked, as she sat next to me in the car.

"I've never really had the thought." I said, as we were still being driven around. "But I guess sometimes it's hard being a popular." I leaned on my fist against the window.

"But it looks like you have no fear, to be honest." She smiled at me, always washing me with compliments.

"I appreciate it." I grinned back at her and we reached our destination. "So..We need to complete this small challenge for my instagram. Where can I find a cat?.." I tilted my head as we were left in the middle of nowhere..Well not nowhere but a big place where almost no animals are being walked around.

"There!" She found one in just a few seconds and the cat was approaching her quite rapidly. She had a huge connection with cats which always shocked me.

"Oh it's cute!" I crouched down with Yumi and we got distracted, taking multiple pictures.

"I'll take a picture of you 2 then!" She took my phone, adjusting the screen to take a few pictures.

The end results were cute and very much fitting to the future concept of my show.

Life was getting easier by the moment when I hung around Yumi. She guided me throughout and assisted me with almost everything.

A few arguments were brought into the staff but it didn't stop us..I watched multiple of SEVENTEEN's performanced on screen and they did a well job..They got many fans supporting them aswell so I hoped they hadn't felt lonely at all.

There were also a few times where I dounted myself but Yumi seemed to always know what to say.

S.Coup's Pov.

I was walking by myself through the park and I accidentally bumped into a young lady. "I'm so sorry." I bowed and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry!" She smiled. But as I looked at her, the more something came into mind. Haven't I seen her before? I'm getting slight déja vu not going to lie.

I continued on hiking throughout the park, shopping and doing a lot with my free time. It was useless and weird just going around by myself.

Present.

Eunhi's Pov.

Joshua..What are we really.?" I asked, holding on the tree.

"I'd..like you to be my girlfriend again." He puffed out his chest..The cherry blossoms once fell again. We're back to the beginning..Aren't we?.

"I'd love to." I ran to him. "Thank you." He gave me a peck on the forehead giving me that warmth.

A few weeks before.

Everything returned back to normal and I was honestly having the time of my life back in Korea. I've settled in quickly and almost everyday, I went to go hang out with maybe Jeonghan..Maybe Wonwoo..Whoever I wanted.

But after a while Joshua started to avoid me again. I thought it was nothing because maybe he was busy and he didn't want to be distracted but it was too much..He was blatantly ignore me on purpose.

Joshua's Pov.

"It's her birthday soon..Right?! We should prepare something for her again. HEY JOSHUA HONG! COME LISTEN IN!" S.Coups yelled as I jogged to them with a small smile. He smacked me before he continued talking. "Dk is preparing a little buffet with the others..We'll do a picnic too! Just the simple things you know?!" He exclaimed.