Scenario Wonwoo!

We've just been lovers since the Green Room. Just the way it all started was easy for me. But he became so distant yet so close to me. How could I not fall for Joshua?.

Wonwoo's Pov.

"Why didn't you ask her out that time?" Mingyu asked. We were eating in a restaurant together after hearing Eunhi's performance all the way in USA.

"I question that myself sometimes. But..I don't think I was or am good enough for her likings." I cleaned my glasses quickly from the steam escaping the pot of stew.

"How do you know that?" Mingyu was not taking it.

"Have you not seen her with Joshua?" I tilted my head, putting my glasses back on my face.

"Yeah. And?" He leaned back.

"And..They're close?." I couldn't tell where he was going with this.

"So?" He was slowly getting on my nerves.

"I don't get what answer you want me to say." I blankly glared at him and he smirked.

"Exactly. There's no answer for it. Doing what small thing could change your whole future." He flicked his fork upwards to the ceiling. "Like for example..calling her! Here!" He showed my phone, already ringing Eunhi.

"When did you get my phone?!" I gasped, taking my phone. But she had already picked up my call.

"Wonwoo?" I heard her beautiful voice again.. "Wonwoo?" I shook my head out of reflex, realizing I had been getting distracted.

"Eunhi.." I said, looking at Mingyu just continuing on eating. He then signed with his mouth for me to say 'I miss you.'
"I miss you." It felt so real, what came out of mouth felt so genuine for some reason. She gave me silence but quite a while later she gave a response.

"I..do too. How have you been?" She asked, continuing the conversation.

"I-I've been good." I couldn't help but stay quiet.

"It's been a while since we've talked like this. Do you remember when we talked under the tree?" I could feel memories slowly closing the gap between us.

"Of course I do." I calmingly replied and she chuckled.

"I wish I could come back soon." She had wished, aswell did I. I stepped out of the restaurant.

"Eunhi. I also..want to say something else before I hang up." I kept my hand in my pockets, to keep my hands warm.

"Go ahead." She said.

"I'm sorry I've been this way. I just thought I was never good enough. Noona, I loved you and I don't think I'll ever stop." But she just hung up suddenly. What was that all about?! It just decreased my self-confidence.

"Hey hyung- the food is cold-!" Mingyu tugged on my sleeve.

"Sorry! I just finshed talking to her." I said, stuffing my phone back into my pocket.

"How did it go?"

"It went..well?" I furrowed my brows and he just moved onto the next subject from his head.

"C'mon. Let's go continue eating." He pulled me back into the restaurant and we had a bit of our own fun.

As we then went to America not long after a few months, we found ourselves face to face, close with eachother.

She sat on that chair, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Eunhi's Pov.

I found myself taking short peeks at him when he wasn't looking my way.

Wonwoo's Pov.

She looked as much beautiful as when we last saw eachother.

It seemed that he grew out his hair..

She seems to have fit in with America.

He was a small child in my eyes.

She still looked like that pretty noona, I always knew.

But how have I missed him so much?

Why was it impossible to get over this feeling?

"Eunhi-!"

"Wonwoo-!"

Wonwoo's Pov.

"So that's why you were so silent..Guys..Let's get out of here!" Mingyu pushed everyone out and closed the studio door.

We glanced at eachother. "I'm sorry..You can start." I was flustered, wondering what to say after she told her part.

"I'm sorry I had to hang up that time! It was urgent..I want to kind of hear what you were saying." She awkwardly told me but I was glad.

"Oh..Uhm-" I didn't have the confidence to say it direct to her. What if she rejects me? What happens then to our friendship? If she says yes- what do I do? Will I make her happy? Am I good enough yet?!

"Hey- Wonwoo- you don't have to say it if you don't want to.." She took my hand.

"No..I want to be able to speak up. Eunhi-!" I huffed, trying to block out my negative parts. "I- still love you..!" I exclaimed, waiting for her answer.

That silence felt like a long time. I was beginning to shiver from the waiting. "I do too. Do you know how long I've been waiting.?"

Her voice was starting to break up but I pulled her into a hug. She got up from her chair to embrace me tighter. "Please..Don't distance yourself anymore."

"I've learned. I will never." I shook my head. My heart felt a lot lighter for some reason, a part of my anxiety too..