Scenario S.Coups!

Eunhi's Pov.

At the HYBE party.

"I'm..sorry Joshua. But after everything..I can't go back to you." I scratched the back of my head as I still held my wine glass.

"No..I get it!" He smiled, I felt guilty for saying it. "I've done..terrible things."

"No, it's not that. I've fallen in love with S.Coups." I blurted out and his eyes widened in shock.

"What-?" Cheol had come back as he dropped his food. Jeonghan flinched at his movement and then looked to me.

"Cheol-!" I exclaimed, shocked he had come in at that moment.

"You what..?" He took a step for ward to me.

"Cheol..The time we had been 'together' was real for me." I mumbled, keeping my hands tight together. "I know I shouldn't have but..Everytime you just surprise me with something new." I gave in. What was the point?

"Eunhi..It's like the stars have given me a chance. I thought I..could never have you." He started tearing up and I just stared at him blankly, seeing him cry like a baby. Oddly adorable..

"Why are you starting to cry?!" I chuckled as I went over to hold his hand.

"I-I'm not!" He sniffled.

"Everyone's watching you cry." I rubbed his shoulders and he shook his head. "Cheol. I love you." I grinned, removing his hand from his face. He instantly grabbed me, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too."

________

Later.

"I'm sorry I had to break up with you." I huffed, stepping into his house.

"No, it's understandable." He had finally calmed down whilst we drove here. I was starting to take off my jacket and then I heard patters against the floor.

"Hm? What's that sound?" I tilted my head and a fluffy, white dog came running. "WHAT-?!" I yelled out of shock as they came jumping onto me. They were barking and licking my hands.

"Oh- Kkuma! Where's hyung?" Kkuma? Since when did Cheol have a dog.

"Since when did you have a dog?!" I exclaimed, playing with Kkuma.

"I got her around 2 years ago." He smiled. "I'm glad she likes you." He giggled, making his way to the living room. I went to pick up Kkuma. She had a cute clip and a dress on.

"Why, aren't you so pretty?" I nuzzled Kkuma's nose. "I bet my Duri would love you." I told her and she barked at me.

"I'm prettier." Cheol started to play around.

"Don't be like that! You'll hurt the Princess' feelings!" I yelled, turning away from Cheol.

"What?! That's not fair!" He complained,  as I kept playing around with him. But..I think I only remember hearing about Cheol's brother a few times. Would I be meeting him now?

"Hey Seungcheol-ah." I saw him open the balcony door as I just stood stiff with Kkuma in my arms. "Ah-?" He then noticed my presence.

"Hyung. It's Eunhi." Cheol introduced me to him and he inspected me.

"She's pretty." He said.

"Eunhi. This is..my older brother. Seungmin." I bowed in formality but he grabbed me into a hug.

"Eunhi yah! Call me oppa hm?! Are you hungry?! I'll make something for you!" Seungmin exclaimed, bringing me with him. "I bet you said you liked Seungcheol. I bet you don't!" He laughed.

"Hey hyung!" Cheol yelled, grabbing his arm.

"The baby of the family is so protective.." Seungmin puffed his lips out and Cheol folded his arms. They look extremely similat.

"I'm not a baby! Hyung!!" Cheol started to complain.

"You can tell he's the younger one." Seungmin whispered to me before turning back to Cheol. What a lively duo they are.. "Okay let's move everything aside. Let's eat! Kkuma~!!" He called Kkuma.

The Next Few Weeks.

"We've been doing this too much. Don't you think they'll notice?" I chuckled holding his hand.

"Definitely not." He leaned to kiss me once again. His arm leaning against the wall beside my face as he lifted my chin to keep devouring my lips. "I'm glad we did a fake relationship." He smiled.

"Me-"

"IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH US AND SMOOCH INSTEAD WHY BOTHER!? UGH!" Hoshi yelled at us after finding us. His stomping smashing the rocks.

"Hoshi-!" Me and Cheol looked at eachother to run after him. We saw him walking out with the group whilst we got quite worried.

"Hoshi~ we weren't!" I jogged up to Hoshi and he turned away from me. "Hoshi yah~" I frowned and he took short and rapid peeks at me..

"Whatever! Buy me a tiger plushie! I'll forgive you!" He really knows how to get his way..

"Of course!" I grinned, going back to hold Cheol's hand. "Anyways, like I was saying..Me too."