29. My Plans.?

"So..Eunhi. You'll bring her around for the time being?" Sigu unnie asked.

"I guess she can meet my other friends." I smiled, taking out my phone.

"Then I'll take off. Make sure to lock the door after you guys are done." She got up. "I have to head on to the next job." She waved.

"Have fun!" I said, waving. I then glanced back at Haneul. I texted Cheol if they'd like to meet this girl. "Well. I guess we should head back? I didn't actually expect it to be this long though." I saw the time difference and it had been around an hour.

"Okay..!" She followed me around as we headed back to the hotel together. We went with the elevator and up to my suite. I rang the doorbell and Jun opened it.

"Hey guys. This is..Dan Haneul. Uh..Haneul..This is.."

"SEVENTEEN.." She seemed surprised to see them. I guess she did know them. "I can't believe I'm actually meeting them. You're friends with them?"

"The closest." I grinned at the boys. But then someone came out of the bathroom. Joshua came out and I watched his eyes move directly to Haneul.

"Who's that?" He asked, coming over to greet me.

"Dan Haneul." I replied. "Why are the rest of you so quiet?" I peeked behind Joshua and the rest seemed off too. I focused back to Joshua and it seems like they already got acquainted with each other.

I slowly pulled myself out and took my phone out. I got a missed call from my brother. "I'll just pick this up real quick."

"Okay.!" Joshua said. I stepped out, closing the door.

"Hello?" I exhaled.

"Hey Eunhi. Did you get the gift?" I could see, he was in bed.

"Yeah I did. I like it a lot. Thank you." I smiled.

"You don't seem that happy though. Are you not with SEVENTEEN?" He added on, shuffling around on the screen.

"I am." I said, leaning against the wall. "I got together with Joshua." I rubbed the back of my head.

"What?! I mean..I knew it. I just didn't get to witness it..How frivolous of you." He shook his head and I laughed. "So what's the problem?"

"I'm taking care of a new girl..And something feels off when I look at her or just be around her. And she seems really close with Joshua already." I paced back and forth while talking.

"Maybe it's because you aren't used to her. Give her a few days. Who knows.?" He gave me advice but I wasn't taking it that well.

"You feel it too." That deep voice. "That girl." Vernon approached me. "The rest of the members except Joshua have the same feeling. It's suffocating so I came out."

"Oh hey Vernon!" I showed Eunwook and Vernon waved. "I have to go now. I'll call later okay?" Eunwook said.

"Alright. See you." I hung up and faced Vernon. "I'm probably being selfish right now..I shouldn't be feeling like this. They'll only be friends right?" I was starting to overthink this now, it only made me feel smaller and smaller.

"Hey. You're not selfish. We feel the same thing..We'll get through it together okay?" He rubbed my arm and I nodded.

But of course nothing changed between me and Joshua..We just got more closer and closer. But time when Haneul was ther, I felt shut out..Only having the rest of the members to take care of me.

2 weeks later.

"Hey..Eunhi. You alright?" Joshua approached me as I was sipping on a drink.

"Yeah." I continued drinking my drink and he sat beside me, kissing my cheek.

"Then why won't you look at me.?" I felt terrible for not looking at his face..

"I just saw something more entertaining." I still kept my stern expression and mood but he pulled my face.

"I don't like you looking at something other than me." He held my cheek, kissing me deeply. "Now can you tell me what's wrong?"

"I guess it's just hard seeing you with Haneul." I grinned it off as he tilted his head.

"You shouldn't feel that way. I'm your boyfriend and I always will be. We're only friends." He reassured me and I held his hand giving him another kiss.

"Well, I'll trust you alright.?" I smiled and he nodded. We went back to our hotel. In front, Haneul was standing there.

"Oh..Uh-" Joshua glanced at me and then at her.

"Just..go. I'll be fine here." I pushed him lightly and I watched him go to Haneul again. But it seemed something serious happened, I could see her injured face. I wonder what happened.

Joshua's Pov.

"Haneul.! Wait- What happened to your face?" I worried over her. But I still wanted to go back to Eunhi as soon as possible.

"I..can't say." She said.

"Why not? This is serious.." I muttered, looking at her face.

"Because..Your..Your girlfriend did it! Eunhi unnie!" She exclaimed, seeing her suddenly tearing up.

"W-What..?" I was shocked, Would Eunhi do something like this..? There was a similar incident..But she was also beaten up.

"I had no chance of fighting back!" She was wiping off her running tears but I honestly had no idea what to do.

"No..I don't think Eunhi was the one.." I didn't want to believe her.

"Of course..I understand..She's your girlfriend after all..But this isn't fair!" She was still coming at me.

"Then..I'll talk to her about it." I scratched my head, still unsure of everything.

"Okay." She suddenly then left and I went to go back to Eunhi.

"What'd you both talk about.?" She asked as I just gave her a hug. "Haha, what's that for?" She patted my back.

"You..didn't meet with Haneul today right.?" I quivered, my lips drying, nervous on her answer.

"I don't think so. She was with my manager the whole day. Why?" She pulled back as she kept clutching onto my fingers.

"She said you beat her up." I held her warm hands as I felt more nervous by the second.

"I didn't though. I mean it!" She exclaimed and I nodded.

"I know. I know you didn't." I embraced her tightly, not wanting to let go anymore. "Let's go up?" I pointed and she accepted. We went up together, talking about normal things after solving that erosion.

We were expecting Jeonghan and S.Coups to be in the room but surprisingly no one was there. "Hello~!" I opened the door wide open and there really was no one.

"Hm. I wonder where the others went." Eunhi wandered around after taking off her shoes.

"Me too. They haven't texted me." I showed my screen and we just closed the door behind us. I placed my jacket on a hanger and sat down. "How long is Haneul staying?" I leaned over the head of the couch and she walked past. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.

"I think a year or 2 or something." She kissed me from above as I just smiled, satisfied now.

"And..regarding with the online.." I was talking about us 2. I didn't mind if it got exposed to social media but I don't want Eunhi being hurt in any way.

"I don't mind." She smiled, taking a seat next to me. "Just as long we're happy." She added, as I fixed her hair. Her smile was beautiful as always, I would never want to be away from this woman.

"If you say so." I leaned in, slowly closing my eyes. I felt her lips touch mine as I continued on. We let go and then went forwards. I slowly reached down to her neck, smelling the fragrance she leaves when she walks past. "Why don't we take it slow.?" I smiled, cupping her face in my hand.

"Mhm!" She was so innocent but I didn't want to stop.

"Then next time." I winked, touching her hair. "Who knows if the other 2 just walk in." I chuckled.

"That's true." She faced towards the screen and switched something on.

Dan Haneul..What are you planning?.