70. Settling In.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Sorry I didn't tell you happy birthday." I frowned and Kang-Dae shook his head. "Or even give you a gift."

"Auntie can give them to me now!" He laughed as I did too.

"You're such a smart boy." I took him in and hugged him. "By the way, oppa, where is Goyoung unnie?" I tilted my head as I saw him giving coffee to Haneul and Dohyun.

"She's at work but I'll make sure to tell her to call you." He said, stirring up the cup.

"Alright! Thanks!" I replied as I took a seat beside the couple. Duri played with Kang-Dae and us adults began chatting.

"When are you guys getting married?" Eunwook questioned.

"Around a year from now." Dohyun answered and Haneul nodded.

"You guys look great together." He added on and I chuckled, agreeing.

"We all know who looks better together." Haneul raised a sentence which I couldn't understand correctly.

"Who?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

"Inside joke." Eunwook smiled and we continued on a different topic. "Right! Are you guys having that small party yet?"

"Oh yeah. Eunhi! You should come by. You'll get to meet SEVENTEEN again." Dohyun leaned on his palm and I thought about it for a moment.

"I guess I could. When?" I wanted all the information.

"Tomorrow evening." He replied, sending me the details online.

"Great!" I smiled.

"Oh. What a coincidence. Jeonghan just texted me right now." Eunwook took his phone out, reading his notifications on the screen.

"What'd he say?" Haneul took a sip of her coffee while listening.

"He's asking about Eunhi." Eunwook looked to me and I raised a brow.

"Tell them I'm here then." I shrugged, it wasn't bad telling all of them that. "By the way Haneul. I've heard about HYBE but I've never actually been there. How is it?" I heard and saw multiple pictures of the interior and exterior of the company but I wanted to know myself really.

"It's massive and beautiful! All the big groups are there too! It's incredible! We should head there actually! If you're not tired of course." She still cared about my health first.

"Let's go then. I'm not tired." I was extremely tired though, I got major jetlag but my mental state was strong enough to go on.

Dohyun had to attend work emergencies so it was just us 2. The HYBE building was much farther than I thought but when we got there, it really was huge.

"Here it is!" Haneul introduced it to me as she locked the doors. She went through the front entrance and someone sat by the front desk.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Dan!" The lady greeted her. "Oh- And Eunhi?!" She yelled out my name.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Sorry- I'm a big fan!" She squealed as she got out of her chair. "C-Could I shake your hand?" She asked first and I nodded.

She took my hand, shaking it lightly. "Would you like an autograph too?" I tried being nice to her.

"Yes! Yes please!" It was as if her eyes were shining. It was funny but it was entertaining aswell.

After signing an autograph for the lady, we walked on and I saw a mirror. Passing by, my face matured so much. "Hm?" Haneul came back and stared at the mirror aswell. "Shocked that you're so pretty huh?" She giggled.

"I just don't look like a teenager anymore.." I mumbled.

"You're ranked one of the most beautiful women in the world. Isn't that cool?" She smiled at me.

"It is. It's just hard to believe!" I chuckled and she shook her head.

"Then try believing a little more. I think most of the population is head over heels for you." She continued on walking and I followed her.

"You know-" I wanted to chat more but in front of us..

Was Jeonghan and Joshua, they were also walking in our direction and we both noticed eachother within a second.

(Wearing this outfit and hairstyle)

(Looking at you like this)

But just like that my heart turned on, why did Joshua's demeanor change..It was not that innocent looking..And he was well built..I liked him a lot before, but what did he do to look this good?!

My head was running through different thoughts.."Eunhi?!" I turned around once again and I saw another few colleagues of mine. Thank gosh, they saved me.

"Hey!!" I exclaimed and Haneul followed me this time. "How have you been?!" I smiled and they nodded.

"Gosh, you're growing so much before our eyes." They adored me honestly. I enjoyed the attention to be honest.

"Trying to ignore us?" Jeonghan and Joshua appeared on both sides of my face and I started sweating like crazy.

"Don't come near me!" I pushed their faces away, as my face was heating up. These 2..They're evil.

"You couldn't even say hello?" Jeonghan smirked, he looked taller too..It was strange because I thought guys stopped growing at the age of 18 or something.

"You didn't miss us?" Joshua sulked, of course their personalities were still exactly the same! I looked back and everyone was gone..It was just us 3! HANEUL! WHERE DID YOU GO?!

"I did-" I backed away, getting flustered at their strong force together.

"Why aren't you looking at us?" Joshua continued.

"Fine!" I gazed at them and they were handsome. It was out of this world..But Joshua wouldn't stop making my heart fluttering. It was awful. "You guys have grown a lot." I stared especially at Joshua.

"We've gone through a lot." Jeonghan shrugged.

"Have they been treating you well?" I asked and they both nodded. "Good." I added.

"Uh..Could I speak to you?" Joshua kept his hands in his pant's pockets.

"Sure..?" I wondered what he wanted to talk about at the moment. We went to a hallway, which seemed to be empty for the meantime. "What is it?" I questioned and he was hesitating to give me a sentence.