50. We Did It.

S.Coups' Pov.

"Where's..Eunhi? Who are you?" When I checked, it didn't seem to have a name, just an existing number.

"I could ask you that?" We were stopped in traffic but I still kept on talking.

"Fine. I'm Eunhi's friend from the trainee days. Joohyeon." He said and my eyes widened.

"You're that guy from when your PD was arrested." I exclaimed brginning to drive once again.

"Yeah." He said.

"What do you need? Eunhi's sleeping right now. I'll pass on the message." I left the phone close on my shoulder as I had to properly drive.

"Yeah..I'm heading to America for the meantime and I've been asked to guide her until I return back to England." He explained and I nodded.

"Alright. I'll tell her that." I said and we hung up. After a short curve we still had around 10 minutes to go. Eunhi was starting to wake up. "Morning." I chuckled.

"Is it morning?" She looked at me.

"No. Just joking." I laughed and then went to tell the message. "By the way. You know you're going to America right?" I asked, and she gave me a slow nod. "Joohyeon is going to America for a while and will be by your side until he goes back." I said and she blinked, staring straight back at the road.

"I see. That's good then." She replied as I made another turn.

"Ah..We need to pick up Duri." I parked at a gas station real quick to check my phone. They're still at the restaurant..? I chuckled and headed on back to the restaurant with Eunhi. "They're still there."

"Actually?!" She was shocked and I laughed, not believing it myself. We went to go pick up Duri and then continued driving back to her house.

Vernon's Pov.

We spent the whole day just finding research about the whole company and it's past in general. "Eunhi hasn't been in a great company that whole time. I can't believe we were just playing around." I caught Joshua saying something so worrying.

"What?" I raised a brow, suspicious that he's suddenly worrying about her.

"I-I'm just saying." He stuttered, I let it go and sighed.

"Eunhi was in the same company.?" I then widened my eyes. "Then I can technically ask her how he looked like." I suggested but Joshua gave me a disapproving look.

"He left a long time before Eunhi joined." Joshua said, scratching his head.

"Huh? How do you know?" My suspicion was raising higher and higher. He gave no response and I clicked on a video. "Maybe this person spoke about them." I said and we were watching it through. It was posted quite a while ago, aroung the time Eunhi's PD got arrested.

"There were multiple trainees. The famous model Jung Eunhi who has strived her way out, Dan Haneul who is now a trainee to become an idol and Lee Dohyun who's now an influencer in fashion." It showed a picture from him and I paused it instantly.

"He's incredibly handsome." Joshua mentioned, giving a good look at Dohyun.

"I agree." I added, examinging the guy.

" I added, examinging the guy