62. Everything.

Seungkwan's Pov.

"Who even hurt you again?" Hoshi asked as we chilled in his house.

"A fan. But..it's not-" But then Dk shook his head.

"It was that person's fault. Don't defend them." Dk was clearly annoyed with my easy forgiveness but..

"You know Seungkwan..You're too good for this world." Hoshi puffed up his cheeks as we all were slowly dying from boredom.

"I'm not. Really." I tried staying humble.

"You can cry if you want Seungkwan." Dk stroked my head as I couldn't help it. I covered my eyes as they both embraced me warmly.

Eunhi's Pov.

I finished the shoot quite quickly but there was a short problem. My ankle was acting up again..I didn't know if it was because I was wearing heels or I just haven't healed yet.

"Hey Jane are you alright?" A staff came up to me and I shook it off as if it were nothing.

"Yeah yeah! Just walking around is a bit tiring." I replied, waving my hands.

"Yeah.. I understand. Well goodnight and take care!" She exclaimed, jogging off.

"To you too!" I smiled as I touched my swollen ankle. I brought my medical documents to America because my doctor warned me it could come back if I had a heavy schedule.

I stood up slowly, fixing my foot into my shoe and limped my way out. I had to make it back to the hotel so then I could get my chance to talk with them.

But just overthinking about my ankle and SEVENTEEN just made everything feel worse. I was getting homesick real fast and I wanted to give up on the spot with just one snap. (Like thanos..)

"We're here miss."

"Thank you, sir." I paid the driver and watche him drive off. I turned back to the hotel and went up to my suite, my ankle just gradually aching.

I took off my shoes carefully and jumped onto my bed, where every part of my body realized its pain. I took out my phone and went straight to my contacts.

"S.Coups was busy last time..wasn't he?" I questioned myself and decided to call Jeonghan instead like before. It was ringing as I rolled onto my side.

"Eunhi~!" He waved at the camera and Joshua and Cheol were beside him.

"Oh!! Jeonghan! Cheol! And..Joshua.?" My smile sort of faded as he alsp greeted me. "Anyways. Have you guys seen the show?" I wanted to make sure they watched it and then gave a thumbs up.

"You were so cool! And you almost made me tear up from the song choice." Jeonghan jokingly spoke. "I'll add the others!" His face zoomed in on the camera and I nodded.

"You're not with the others?" I tilted my head and Cheol shook his.

"We were all together but probably around an hour or 2 ago we separated." Cheol explained as Jeonghan added the others.

"Oh wow-"

Mingyu's Pov.

"Jeonghan?!" I repeated Wonwoo's words.

"Yeah-"

"JEONGHAN?!" I was losing my mind.

"Yes-"

"J.E.O.N.G.H.A.N?!"

"Yes-!"

"JEO-"

"We get it!" Wonwoo covered my mouth as I gave myself the chance to calm down.

"How-? Why? What..?" I couldn't get my words straight and he was unamused at me interrupting him. "Sorry." I dipped my head down.

"No it's fine. But yeah thing is I don't know how he just fell for Eunhi. Maybe it's because she's his type." As we began to eat Wonwoo shrugged while taking some kimchi.

"I mean she IS pretty." I mentioned also taking a bite.

"I agree. She's humble too." We went back and forth, complimenting her nonstop.

"But she became pretty close with S.Coups hyung and Shua hyung rather quick." I said, drinking my water.

"That's probably why she liked them." Wonwoo added on to my words and I nodded.

"Do you think I would have a chance?" I questioned and he pushed back his glasses. "I mean..if I did- I don't have feelings for her in that way." I chuckled awkwardly, hoping he wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"You are handsome. I think you'd have a chance." He'd place down his chopsticks, finishing his bowl of rice.

"You're saying that as if you've liked her atleast once." I scoffed jokingly at him.

"I did actually." I took a sip of my drink but spat it out when I heard him.

"What-?!" I coughed, trying to swallow properly.

"But it was early back in trainee days." How could he say that with such a straight face.?!

"Huh?!" I wiped my mouth with some tissues and he just continued.

"Yeah. She treated me well. Who wouldn't fall for her?" He raised a brow at me and I exhaled, understanding his point.

"Fair. So she's your noona crush?" I smirked.

"She was." He smiled. "It was some good times. I will admit that." He folded his arms.

"Trust me. She'd date you too." I nudged him from across the table and he laughed.

Jeonghan's Pov.

A Few Minutes Before Eunhi's Call.

We made it to a restaurant and drank a little bit of soju. "It's getting colder now." I shivered, feeling the cold breeze through.

"Yeah. I mean it's autumn." Joshua looked out at the sky.

"I miss Eunhi." I complained a little and then S.Coups was coming back to the table.

"I ordered." He took off his jacket and sat down beside me.

"Are you not cold?!" I exclaimed, looking at S.Coups' well built body.

"I'm just naturally warm." He giggled as I stole his jacket swiftly.

"Well I'm naturally cold!" I huffed, wrapping the jacket around me. "And look! Shua looks like he's turning into Rudolph!" I pointed.

"Ahaha!" Joshua and S.Coups laughed at my humor.

"Your nose really is red though." S.Coups pinched Joshua's nose and I snickered aswell.

"You're making it more red!" Joshua's eyes started to widen and I nudged S.Coups to stop his teasing ways.

"Keke I'm joking. It's cute." S.Coups leaned back on his chair and we just chatted for a while until our meal came.