5. Rememberance Of My Past.

"Joohyeon." He said. That's when my heart began to beat for him.

"Eunhi! Here!" One of the trainees gave back my phone. I bowed with thanks for the phone.

"How long have you been training here?" I focused back on Joohyeon. He stood up, being quite taller than me.

"2 years now..It's hell." He brushed through his hair, he looked quite devastated too.

"Is..that so?." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Yes. So please be careful." He fixed my hair gently.

"I will." I gave in. I will do anything. And I mean anything for these people.

_________

Next day.

"He said to meet at this time.." I glanced at my phone, opening the door seeing everyone sweating already.

"Again!." The PD yelled. They were all panting..But then the PD stared at me as I clutched onto the door. "Take a break. Go out..Or something."

What is this..

I decided to ignore it as they got a chance to see daylight with me. "Why was I being met late?" I leaned over to Joohyeon, frustrated with what was happening.

"You're new. It's okay though." He said.

"I will get you all out..Whatever it takes Joohyeon." I insisted as he took my hand.

"Just as long you're with us too." He grinned lightly. I gazed down at the floor flustered at his words..

Every day..We had something fun because of me.

"JOOHYEON!! CATCH!!"

"Hold up- Wait!!" But those days began shortening..Everyday, it got more riskier for all of us. "Be careful!"

__

"Leave us alone..!" I covered the trainees as the PD slapped me. My cheek throbbed but I kept on a still face.

"Eunhi!.. Stop it!"

"You brat.." He dragged me away..But at least they were safe.

__

"What's going on..?" I asked seeing the trainees gather in a circle while the PD was gone.

"We're planning to escape." My eyes widened as theirs had no life filled in them. "We can't continue with only you covering for us. We're grateful but you're becoming weaker by the second." Joohyeon bit his lips together, clenching his fists.

"No..! I can keep on going! We just need a little more time!"

"We have to do this Eunhi."

"No! We're all screwed!" I tried giving them reasons but they would just not fall into it! They don't know how much trouble we'd be if we were to escape! The only way is- if one stays behind..

"But Eunhi-.."

"Do it." I went on with it and they glared at me with surprise.

"So sudden?" One said.

"Just..do it." I pushed on forwards and they accepted my conditions. Night after night, we were planning..More like they were planning how to leave while I stayed, wondering how I'd be after these trainees would leave me.

__

"Let's go..!" Joohyeon dragged us, as we slowly made it to the boss' office. I slipped my hand past as I opened the door widely making it seem like I did it on accident. "Eunhi-! HURRY!"