16. Dinner.

"Joshua. Do you enjoy life?" I recalled back of my boss. It was painful reminiscing that time all over again.

"I do. Do you?" He went down a step to sit beside me.

"I don't know. I guess I do." I raised my head at the sky and I then went to look at him. He had a frustrated face on as he glanced around..What was he trying to do? I chuckled at him and he then faced back to me.

"What's wrong?"

"You're cute." I blurted out, getting to comfortable as I then realized what I had said. I just stayed quiet as I slowly turned back to watch the game. Then we made side eye's at each other and bursted into laughter. "I'm sorry!" We couldn't stop ourselves.

"It's fine." His laugh faded into a small snigger. We looked at each other and something came over me.. I saw his glances looking down and I immediately understood. We slowly went in to each other.

"Eunhi!" With instinct I dodge his face to the side as I scratched the back of my head. Jeonghan once called me again. "Wanna play?!" He yelled. "You and Joshuji!!" He added.

I gazed back to Joshua and smiled. "Wanna play?" I repeated it back to Joshua.

"S-Sure." He stuttered as I reached out my hand to him. He took it and we headed down the steps to join them.

"You know I'm the best at this!" I exclaimed and everyone cheered. We began to play against each other and had much fun. "Guys, don't forget you've got that staff party or something." I reminded them and Wonwoo went to check the time.

"We still have an hour or so." He read out loud the time and he came back into the match. We won this point and I saw my shoelaces untied so I crouched downwards and began to fix my shoelace. They were blabbering on and they were going to give us the ball again.

They threw the ball over but it was coming in my direction. I wasn't finished tying my shoelaces so I rushed it but it was coming closer. "Oh- Eunhi!" Seungkwan yelled.

But I didn't feel anything hit me. I opened one eye, Jeonghan's hand in front of me. Everyone was silent..His mood seemed to have changed suddenly.

"Uh..I'll serve now then." I had the ball ready in my hand but I felt so unsteady with Jeonghan. Even Seungcheol couldn't react well. I served it over and we went back and forth over again.

After a long while.

We were all sweating by now. I drank some water to cool myself down..It was strange. I felt like my younger self. I felt good..I didn't know how to explain it but I felt happier for some reason. But then thinking about that scene with Joshua, it all faded away in a second. I felt so embarrassed of it..What was I trying to do?.

"I guess we should head to the party. You know..Eunhi, you should join us actually! We know the staff love you already!" Dk suggested and everyone didn't complain a bit.

"That's true. And you make the mood better for some reason." Jeonghan pointed with his bottle and he then closed the lid.

"Please come~! Everyone's gonna get wasted!" Dino begged, flopping on his knees in front of me.

"Says the one who'll get drunk first." Seungkwan muttered, everyone could hear it.

"What?!" Dino snapped back at Seungkwan and they began to have they're own silly argument.

"It'd be nice." Joshua approached me with Vernon beside him. "And we can talk more." He smiled lightly.

"I guess I can't say no then. If it's alright..I'll come." I smiled..but wanting to keep my composure.

"WOO!" Hoshi suddenly screamed. It echoed through the air for some reason. We started to walk and I walked beside Vernon and Joshua. I glanced at Vernon and then back to my feet but then processed his face staring at me.

"You always have something weird in your hair." He took the leaf out and I stroked my head for no reason.

"Don't even." I glared at him and he just laughed. It was pretty dark already. But it was easy with the streetlights..I actually questioned how far it'd be because my legs began to give out.

Making it to the restaurant.

"SEVENTEEN..and Eunhi?!" The staff immediately flipped their heads to me.

"We invited her to come..Is that okay?" Seungkwan asked just in case.

"Of course! Come here!!"

"We talked earlier!!"

"I heard you speak english..!"

I already felt welcomed. What kind of life would I had if I just joined this entertainment. "I do speak english..Do you?"

"I do actually! I studied abroad in England."

"That's really cool.! I've never actually been to England sadly." I made small talk with different staff..They were all surprisingly nice to me.

"Eunhi. You want some?" S.Coups patted me on the shoulder with a spoonful of kimchi. I nodded and he fed me some.

"Thinking about it Eunhi..Is it alright if I call you Eunhi?" This lady even had precautions..She's probably even older than me..

"O-Of course! What were you going to say?.." I continued.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" That made the whole table fall silent. A few clinks of the forks, spoons and chopsticks and it fell completely silent.

Even SEVENTEEN were staring at me, wanting to know my answer.

"I've..never had anyone special. I mean I did used to like one guy. But that was way back in the past when I was younger." I handled it well. It wasn't too much but not too less for them to be more nosy about.

"I see..He must be a good one then. Do you have any interest right now?" She asked more including the topic.

"W-Well.." Pictures of Joshua flashed my mind and I gripped my fingers together. "I guess.?" I couldn't lie. Just as long I tell no one my secret or just not spit it out myself, all should be well.

"Ooh. That's nice!" She clapped. "Ah the delivery is here! Sir over here!!" She waved her hand to the delivery man and we started to eat the meals.