8. Just Stop It.

"It is indeed more worse than my masterpieces." She chuckled.

____

Present.

"The food was delicious! What a masterpiece." I rubbed my stomach with satisfaction across my face. I helped her with the dishes. It had already been 3 hours since I came..Time went by so quickly.

"Have you got a boyfriend yet?" As I was eating fruit I began to choke.

"AUNTIE! Where'd you get that from?!" I flinched at the sudden question. I can't even believe she started the conversation.

"So you do.?"

"NO! I'M JUST SURPRISED!" I continued on eating the rest of my fruit.

"But..you like someone?" She tilted her head. But I shook mine with absolute denial.

"I don't." I slouched back on my chair. And she didn't ask furthermore. "Anyways thanks for the food aunt! I'll come visit you again soon! Hopefully next time I'll get to see uncle Luke and Dojung.

"Of course of course. Come back anytime. Take care okay.?" She kissed my forehead as I took a taxi back to my hotel. I felt much lighter after that visit..I didn't know something so small would make me so happy.

Growing up does make you see things differently, how weird. Leaning on the window of the car, something caught my attention. "Sir! Please let me out here!" He parked the car, somewhat far but I jogged up to the commotion.

I slowed down, I was right, it was Joshua and Vernon. "Hey guys-!" They were bickering in the most..They both looked so frustrated.

"That's not what I meant!"

"Yeah..Then why'd you say it?! What was the need?!"

Slowly people were gathering around, if the public sees this, both of their reputations are done for.

"YOU. AND YOU.!" I grabbed them both. "You go argue in my place. NOT HERE! Be lucky I'm saving you guys!" I pulled them with me. "What are you guys fighting for?!" I shoved them in a private place.

"Nothing." They both murmured.

"Don't put that with me! What is going on?!" I folded my arms, getting less patient the more they didn't bother to move their lips. Annoyed on why they wouldn't tell me. "I'll see you both on Monday. I'm going home." I spun around.

I didn't take a taxi because my hotel was that much further from where we were. "Not telling me..Have they gone crazy?! First Joshua with the questions..Maybe I've gone insane.!" I grumbled under my breath, my head was burning off.

But then it made me wonder on Joohyeon. I wonder how he's doing. I made it to the entrance, encountering Jeonghan.

"Ah. Eunhi-yah!" He called me. I jogged up to him and gazed at his face. He seemed to have matured over the years.

"Jeonghan!" I used to call him oppa but he could tell I was struggling with all their names so he told me to give it up.

"You seem frustrated. What's wrong?" He fixed my hair, as he spoke lightly to me.

"I found Joshua and Vernon arguing but they wouldn't give me a reason to why they were." I sighed, his face beautifully shining.

"Just let them be. They bicker back and forth. We can't always be friendly to each other." He made me laugh and he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thanks Jeonghan." I smiled, he nodded and we continued to talk. "What are you guys going to be doing tomorrow anyways?"

"Not much, I think a meeting and then we have time for ourselves. But later at night we have a dinner party with the staff." He backed away from the hug, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I see. That's cool." He agreed and we went in the hotel together. "Remember your long hair?." I grinned lightly, feeling his soft hair.

"I do. It was so weird to have it all chopped off." He rubbed the back of his head. "Do you like me with long or short hair?" He asked, his face dimming.

"It doesn't matter just as long we always are with each other." I chuckled and he did too.

"By the way your brother came over- he couldn't get in your room." Jeonghan said.

"Well of course..since he doesn't have the key-" I raised a brow, in suspicion of my brother.

"That's what I told him but he just left." He shrugged at me as I thought to myself quickly.

"He probably left something. I call him later myself." I replied and he accepted the conditions. We entered the hotel together, seeing my brother with someone else other than Goyoung unnie.
"Oppa? Who's this?"

"A colleague from work. I'm just hanging around. By the way have you seen my watch? You weren't home." He asked as I tilted my head.

"I think Goyoung unnie took it. You should go to her house." I made a suggestion to them and his brain showed like an exclamation mark.

"Thanks Eun!" He ruffled my hair, running off with his colleague. I glanced at Jeonghan and we continued to walk on.

"A little question." Jeonghan clicked on our floor as the doors began to close. We were alone in the elevator. "If you happened..to choose someone from our group who'd it be?" He leaned against the rail and I stared at him, without a word in my mind.

"What do you mean by that..?" I was getting slightly nervous, getting the same atmosphere Joshua gave me. No wonder people call these 2 like twins..

"Like to date." He explained to me freely. I swallowed before speaking.

"Surprisingly no one." I chuckled awkwardly. "We've known each other for too long to be dating. Well..Actually it isn't bad but like-." I huffed, the doors opening. We stepped out and he nodded.

"I get it." He replied as we stopped. "Are you staying home all day?" He was preparing his keys as he spoke.

"I think so. I just finished visiting my aunt's place." I answered his question and he stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Would you like to..come stay over at my room? I mean I'm sharing with Coups and Joshua so.." He started panicking but I chuckled at his sudden sillyness.

"Sure." I smiled. "I'll just eat over at my room and come over alright?" I gave him my plans and he accepted. He walked me to my room and I said our goodbyes for now.