7. This Is For My Aunt.

Today was then Sunday. I was preparing for tomorrow. I was thinking of what I'd wear, do..how to speak. I was stressing because that day will be where I will show my first impression to the new staff. I was incredibly excited too, I didn't have that many staff alongside me in case I'd escape with their help.

"I have the whole day to myself. Maybe I should go meet my aunt." I stared at my phone intently, looking at the messages I sent to my aunt a year ago. To be honest she was the one taking care of me while I was in my predebut days.

My parents thought it was a waste of time but my aunt said I could be anything I want if I have the motivation. And of course I worked with her words, making me one of the top models with a deep past of my days. It seemed that the past only started rivaling out when I did a live with those 3.

Seeing how all kinds of theories were spreading, it was horrifying at the most. They weren't bad rumors, just cheesy..

"Isn't that cute how she doesn't leave anyone out..?"

"Did anyone see the eye contact between Eunhi and Joshua?"

"I don't know if I want to be Eunhi or Joshua kekeke.."

"DK looking good as always."

"I noticed that Vernon wouldn't stop looking at Eunhi throughout the live."

"Was she always this pretty?"

It was impossible to read further than I already did..But I was glad they weren't terrible rumors.

I stopped myself from reading the comments and went to go text my aunt. I texted 'Hey' waiting for an answer.

Aunt :)

Hey Aunt Jung!

Oh Eunhi! How are
you?

I'm doing fairly well
and you?

I'm also doing
exceptionally well.

Would it be alright
if I visited you today?

Of course! Come
by anytime.

______

Then that was that. I dressed on a different outfit than the one I'm going to wear for tomorrow and got my bag prepared and everything. She didn't live that far really. With the car, it's 30 minute drive.

I would be having my own house but when I was still in my old agency, KUNG entertainment I was provided a hotel because I travelled to America and back a lot.

I called for a cab in the streets. "Where to Ma'am?"

"Too Jeongun street please." I smiled and he began driving. I checked if I had all my belongings and just chilled for the rest of the ride.

I sat in the back seat, unbothered of my surroundings. The outside was bright, many couples hand in hand..It only made me think of Joshua and his questions.

"Even if you aren't looking for a relationship?"

I couldn't get my head straight thinking about that. He seemed extremely serious when saying it. He was more like agitated than curious. Even DK and Vernon were on the anxious side.

But also thinking about it makes me more impatient on telling them that I joined their company.

"We're here Miss." The driver spoke as I stepped out.