60. More Than Said.

S.Coups' Pov.

'Well he's just a good companion. After his debut we've bumped into each other a few times at his company.'

'Could you maybe be more?'

What kind of questions were these? They were absolutely inappropriate.

'Please refrain from asking any questions like those.' But she still kept on a smile.

'Well..I've probably taken up time. Good luck out there!'

"Ooo..Eunhi's good at english." Myungho admired her and I did too.

"Those questions were out of frame." Hoshi complained, shaking his head with disapproval covering his face.

"You understood?" Dk pointed, looking dumfounded.

"Yeah. Did you not?" Hoshi tilted his head.

"Oohhh Kwon Hoshi!" Joshua exclaimed.

"Oh. They're now showing the stage." I was starting to become more comfortable with speaking again.

'Welcome people to the award's event of Autumn. We're packed with multiple performances from different artists from many countries. We hope you enjoy!'

'You know John, I heard our first one is actually just a model! But she has exceptional singing skills.'

'Well that must be fun to listen to! Welcome Jung Eunhi!'

We watched Eunhi come to the front with her mic. Everyone became silent and a lot of reactions were displayed. Then she instantly began singing.

(Play 'Run To You' By SEVENTEEN!)

We all looked at eachother as the instrumental played. "She's-" Then she continued. The rap was covered by the track but she did everything technically by herself.

The views from the audience were shocking and they were surprised with Eunhi's vocals aswell. We all could hear her raw vocals but they were so powerful!

"There's no way this is real.." Dino mumbled.

"It's live..right now." Jun's face was unreadable but..we could tell he couldn't believe it one second.

"SHE'S SO COOL!" Dk, Hoshi and Seungkwan fangirled but I sat there with disbelief. We put it on the max volume and it echoed throughout our practice room.

"지금 난 너와 똑같은 무엇이든 필요해
하지만 나에겐 있지 않으니까 우리 다시 만나자
내가 도착하기 전까지 잘 지내고 있어야 해
지금 널 찾아가고 있어!"

The chorus was beating through me and I only felt my heart matching up with the song.

Joshua's Pov.

This is the girl I fell in love with..? The build up made me nervous..But she still looked magnificent throughout. The camera zoomed in and she pointed at the camera. "SEVENTEEN!" Then the ending came..

It slowly ended as the lights darkened. "I wasn't actually supposed to do this..But I asked for permission before this performance and I was allowed to. So..I really want to speak just for SEVENTEEN. I love you guys. Really." We could see her trying to catch her breath but her sweat glistened down her skin so nicely.

But what was she doing now? As I listened to every word I didn't get what was happening.

(Play 'SIMPLE' by SEVENTEEN!)

A slow intro but refreshing sound..It was familiar and it came back to our senses. "It's SIMPLE!" Dino yelled and we were out of our minds.

"She's really..!" S.Coups couldn't finish his sentence out of awe. We gave outselves a moment of silence as we admired her singing and just enjoyed the song in general.

The freshness her voice gave made my worries just wash away somehow. I really loved it..Everyone else must have felt the same when they heard it.

I ciuldn't help but smile when she's there making us proud. We grew up together and we'll forever grow with no disturbings. And I'll make sure of it this time.

Memories were coming back into this room, how we all watched, laughed, cried, argued...Were in this one little room.

"I want it simple." Then the song finished. I wanted to hear more but I didn't want to feel greedy.

'Wow Jane. You really surprised us all with your talent for singing! How come you're a model?'

'I guess I just wanted to pursue being a model more than being an idol.'

'You were incredible and have caught the hearts of many people right now.'

'I'm glad because I wanted to reach out to everyone's hearts especially those special to me.'

'That's sweet! Just like your songs. Thank you so much.'

'Thank you. Those boys better have watched it.'

'Now we have the next leading boy group---'

We all sat there with confusion but happiness filled on our faces. It made me feel good but It made me miss her even more. Hopefully Eunhi isn't staying there long. I'm sure everyone else is thinking the same thing.

Eunhi's Pov.

After stepping down from the stage my own screen recorder came to me. "Hoo..I'm shaking." I continued in korean. "It was fun. What do you think camera man?" I asked, taking off my ear pierce. The camera nodded and I smiled. "I'm glad. I've got to move quickly before the other group is coming."

"Well done out there Jane!" Yeonjun smiled as he passed by with his team.

"Thanks." I looked at the camera with a shrug. "I'm about to head in the audience to watch the rest of the performances. But I'm going to be alone.!" I weeped jokingly. "I'll see you guys later then.!" I clicked my tongue, passing by. After wiping my sweat I joined the people and found my seat.

Everyone clapped at my appearance and I bowed with joy. I spoked with a couple people who sat beside me throughout performances.

It was weirdly fun, maybe because the american events were held much more differently than korean award shows. But both were interesting in their own ways.

We took a break where everyone could have a drink, inside or outside and chat to everyone. But as I really had no one..It made me realize how much I was stuck up with SEVENTEEN.

I drank water by myself in a corner but then someone tapped my shoulder. "I see we meet again?" I heard that same teasing voice.

"Or you've walked around everywhere looking for me?" I glanced back at Yeonjun. That sly fox.