51. Everything.

Eunhi's Pov.

We brought Dino back to my house and we made a live while we were at it. "Hi Carats~" I waved as we got permission from the director for me to join.

"It's Eunhi~ Have you guys seen our pictures earlier?" S.Coups mentioned and Dino glanced at us.

"What pictures?" He asked and S.Coups showed it to him. "Mhm.." He eyed us and smirked.

"What have you been doing earlier Caratdeul?" Cheol questioned, he looked good looking on the screen and better in real life.

'Eating~'

'Doing Homework'

'EUNHI SAY HI!'

"Haha. You've got very active fans.." I smiled.

Haneul's Pov.

"I'm practically ruining myself now." I groaned, looking online. I took my photo with Dohyun..and the other with Eunhi.

She was so kind to me but what she did to me, ruined me. I was left jobless, I promised my family AND Dohyun I would make it, no matter what circumstances.

If only I could just find Dohyun, explain it and move on. I doubt he'd still love after what I've become.

"Hey Haneul~!" A couple of my friends call and text from time to time. But none of them feel the same as when Eunhi used to come for me.

First I harrassed her, saying I loved her..I honestly thought it would work, how stupid of me..I brought myself into an argument because of my temper.

Or maybe more like a fight, how strong she is, my wounds and injurues didn't disappear after a whole of 5 months. I called Joshua out of boredom, lately he's been helpful.

Not to my plans but just he understands me a lot.

"Haneul?" He picked up.

"Joshua..I'm bored." I said.

"Sorry..I'll call you in a minute. I'm busy." He just hung up without saying bye. As I checked my phone I noticed Eunhi was still in my contacts.

I clicked on it but my thumb slipped and it began ringing her. "Ah shit-!" I started panicking as the phone slipped out of my hand.

"Hello? Who is this?" It was her voice, clearly. I stayed still as I left the phone on the floor. "Hello?"

"Oh..Uh..hi. This is Haneul." I said, slowly picking up the phone. For a minute there was no response.

"Haneul.? How do you have my number?" She questioned and I gulped.

"From trainee days." I replied being stepped on throughout this call.

"Uh..Okay. So what do you need?"

"Why are you so nice?." I ignored her question and went for my curiosity.

"You're still a person. Can I not?" She said..My heart felt like it was tearing apart. I gave no reply and she exhaled.

"Even after everything I've done?" I mumbled.

"Of course that took a toll on me..I don't know what I've done to hurt you so terribly but I'm sorry." Why is she apologizing? I should be the one apologizing..This isn't fair..

I started to cry as I rubbed my eyes to remove the tears. I ended the call, starting to weep by myself. I felt so hurt but comforted by her words.

S.Coups' Pov.

A week later.

"Aren't you going to tell the others?" We called each other as we were both busy with work but were currently on break.

"No. I think it'll hurt less for us." I answered, giving a short response.

"I know and it hurts pretty bad." He chuckled, he was wearing a beanie and a mask.

"Sorry Cheol." I smiled weakly and he shook his head.

"I know you'll come back to us happier than you are now." He gave me prayers and I thanked him.

"I'm already happy with just you guys though." I added and he laughed. "Really!" I exclaimed not making any jokes.

"Us too Eunhi." He said. "I love you." He added, speaking in such a soft tone. But it felt different than what he'd usually meant.

"I love you too." I tilted my head but smiled it away. We got back to work and I did some paperwork and finished up my photoshooting.

I couldn't wait to just hang outside with a couple of colleagues. I wanted to leave early and just go visit SEVENTEEN with a smile. Our connection had been growing little by little again with baby steps.

"Hey Eunhi! Wanna go for a drink tonight? Whole staff are hosting." A staff chatted to me.

"Sure!" I smiled and we finished up today and I headed with colleagues out. I got a call and I stopped in my tracks.

"Hey Eunhi you coming?" A staff asked and I nodded.

"I'll follow up!" I yelled and she gave me a thumbs up before returning to the group. "Hello?" I answered.

"E-Eunhi! Please help!" It was Haneul.

"Is everything alright?" I tilted my head, keeping the call by my ear.

"J-Joshua! I don't know what happened! Please..I'm still on work and I can't go to him!" My eyes widened as I heard her shaking voice..But that could be all an act..But I didn't take any chances.

"I'm on my way. Where is he?" I was worried, I guess I haven't moved on at all..How silly I am.

"He's at -----------!" I ended the call and began running. I placed my phone in pocket as I saw Cheol. I shook my head and continued on running.

"Fuck!" I was feeling the pressure overwhelm me..I was supposed to move on but why am I still like this?!.

"Joshua.!" I panted, making it to the place.

"Are you Haneul?" A staff questioned. I shook my head trying to retrieve my pace of breath.

"I'm Eunhi. She sent me in her position." I answered, trying to keep composure.

"Very well..He passed out suddenly and he just woke up..He doesn't seem okay." She explained and she took me to him. "Uh..I'll leave you 2 guys." She added, closing the door behind her.

"Joshua." I directly began talking.