4. What The Hell Are You Doing Here.

"WAKE UP!" I was immediately woken up by the shock going through my ears.

"PD-nim." I was frozen, seeing how the 13 boys were starting to wake up, I carefully pushed Vernon and DK who were both sleeping on my shoulders.

"You weren't answering the damn phone." He grumbled, whispering in my ear.

"Don't be coming around here.!" I was hesitating to go on his bad side. "What the hell ARE you doing here?!"

"If you go any louder, your reputation is screwed." He smirked, holding my arm. "Now you better stay still my child."

"Eunhi? Who's that..?" Jeonghan rubbed his eyes as I looked at him, getting anxious.

"This is..my boss. I didn't pick up my manager's call so he came to pick me up because he was on his way to work." I smiled. I could feel the grip deepen my skin, as I bit my lip.

"She'll join you 13 later. No worries." He was a great actor..But I wanted to punch everything out of him.

"Okay." Me and S.Coups made eye contact and I furrowed my eyebrows before turning to go back.

"Now let go of me you son of a-" I snatched my arm away while walking.

"They're still looking. You better hold yourself together."

"Shut up already. Where are you taking me." I didn't want the hangout to be destroyed so abruptly. He makes life so unfair.

"I just feel bored." He shrugged at me.

"Then bother someone else.!" I yelled at him.

"Why would I?" He scoffed at me with anger.

"I'm busy having fun." I rebeled against him. I crossed his line..

"BITCH!" He smacked me, in front of all the people.

"Well that was a wrong move..Don't you think PD-nim?" I mumbled, letting him read my words. He stumbled back with slight fear exposing in his eyes.

People started crowding around, of course. It was a park, why else would there be so many people around.

"Is she getting abused?"

"Did you hear how loud that slap was?"

"He's probably a pedophile."

"Toxic.."

"Isn't that the model Jung Eunhi?!" Someone called out as then the murmurs started getting louder. Phones were pulled out and taken pictures of me and the PD.

"It isn't like that!" PD-nim was failing to defend himself. "YOU! HELP ME!" He ordered me around.

"Why'd I help you at something like this. You obviously admitted you abuse people. Should I call all the staff?" I switched on my phone. I wasn't evil. I knew I was doing the right thing.

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE JOBLESS! WITH NO MONEY! I'LL TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM YOU!" He kept on threatening me, his voice srill shaking. He was going into panic, I pitied him in a way. I saw SEVENTEEN in the crowd aswell..Joshua's face made me embarrassed though. His face showed pity and disappointment..

"Then do it. I'd rather be all that then work beside you." My emotions were spoiling out, as security got to the scene.

"YOU..COME HERE!" He was pushing through the security.

"So how will this be taken?" I watched my PD be shoved into the car.

"Are there any witnesses?" The police questioned me.

"Please, do ask all these people." I showed them the people, yelling out my name.

"SHE'S INNOCENT! WE HAVE VIDEOS!"

"Very well then Ma'am." He bowed, heading to the crowd of people. I inhaled, then exhaled..What was I doing..I coud've gotten myself in serious danger. I could've died if it weren't for the passbyers.

I then remembered SEVENTEEN was around. I turned back, still seeing them watch me. Why was it so embarrassing to just even look at them?!

"Ma'am could I ask you questions about the years long going abuse?" Another policeman approached me.

"That man had used me, manipulated me, put me into impossible situations. He abused many other of his staff and could technically be what you call one of the worst PDs out there." I let out what I had to say with ease.

"How did he use you, may I ask?" He was writing everything down on a small notebook, the flashing lights from the police car.

"He used me for all kinds of things, wealth, fame, power."

"And..Manipulation?"

"He manipulated me into thinking that'd we'd work on the company together."

"And for how long?"

"5 years." I replied, saying this made my heart feel easy now.

"I see. I'm terribly sorry Miss Jung." He bowed as he finished up.

"It's all good. Thank you for the questions." I smiled. I checked online..I did indeed get viral. What's good is that even people who don't know me are on my side. "That happened..fairly quick." I ticked my head to the side quite surprised.

I remembered my first time.

______

'Looks tacky.' I thought to myself. It was murky, rusted, old..But from what I heard, my boss was quite the nice type and there were going to be other trainees too. I was 17 years old at the time. "Hello?" I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I creaked the door open, a small waterdrop fall on my head, I ignored it and went on forward. "You must be Jung Eunhi." He smiled, what a warm smile! I felt comfortable quite quickly.

"I am." I lowered my guard down.

"Come sit my child! So you're 17 years old?" I scooted my chair a little more for my knees to reach under the table. I nodded as I finally calmed down.

"You're the perfect age to become a model. Did you know that? But to be honest..Every age is perfect." I was fascinated that he thought like that. I also agreed that age shouldn't matter in working..It's just if you want to do it or not.

"Where are the other trainees?" I looked around the room.

"They're training in the other room. Do you want to go visit them?" He asked softly. I accepted and we headed up to the training room he knocked on the door and we were let in.

I glanced at the other trainees' reactions but..why did it not seem happy? Did they not like me?

It's not that they liked me..I watched their faces stare at the PD. It wasn't dislike or anything it was fear. I knew this was wrong..But why couldn't I go back?

"Now make yourself at home. And welcome Eunhi." The PD pushed me gently before leaving us in the room.

"Eunhi..You've done the wrong thing..!"
They whispered, holding my arms..The more I examined them..They had bruises, scars. They were skinny..

"What are we supposed to do now? Haven't you called your parents?" I said, their skin was washed, it didn't look real anymore.

"No..Our phones are broken." A boy said, he still looked fairly okay.

"Then..everyone. please do call with mine." I showed my phone and they passed it around to call their parents. I went to the boy. "Are you not going to call your parents?"

"They wouldn't care." He mumbled.

"What's your name..?" I asked with a worked up tone.

"Joohyeon." He replied.