Spin Off 1.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Jeez! Hong Ji-A! Hong Eun-daek! And Hong Jisoo! I come back home and I see a mess!" I smacked my bag on the counter. I crouched down to go pick up the mess. "I can hear you 3 laughing.."  I grumbled and they stayed silent.

"Daddy told us!" Eun-Daek started snitching.

"What-?! Eun-Daek, Shh!" Joshua tried to silence Eun-Daek, our son.

"Why are there only magazines on the floor-" I just saw millions of photos of my face scattered on the floor.

"Daddy said you're pretty..He was like a weirdo.." Ji-a mumbled, as they all sat down, crossed legged whilst staring at me.

"Your Dad is infact a weirdo." I chuckled. "A good one though." I went to kiss Joshua and he smiled.

"Ew! Mummy!" They both squealed turning away.

"You'll be doing this when you're our age." I glared at them and they still stuck out their tongues with disgust. Joshua's large hand embraced mine as I felt his wedding ring on top of mine.

"Anyways..We're sorry Mummy!" They both bowed down to the floor and I rubbed their head, giving them both a kiss.

"It's fine. Just clean it up next time, okay?" I tilted my head and they nodded, running off into their rooms to play.

"You're a good Mother." He smirked, grabbing my waist to pull me closer to him.

"I can't say the same to you.!" I jokingly laughed and he did too.

"C'mon.." He whined and we just watched T.V for the rest of the day.