17. I Wasn't Ready.

"Thanks for the food!" We all screamed in sync. The members were drunk..I never liked drinking alcohol, neither did Woozi so we were on good terms for that night.

"Hu..Eunhi~!" Hoshi started crying..The staff already left and I huffed at his cute behavior.

"What Hoshi?" I smiled and he banged the table.

"I AM A TIGER!." He yelled at me, he was quite serious about being a tiger.

"Sure!" I giggled to myself, making sure he wouldn't get mad. Wonwoo was laying his head flat on the table. "You guys..I'm trying to clean up." I placed my hands on my hips. But I noticed Joshua just staring into space as he held his cup. "You alright?" I waved my hand at his view.

"Yeah..I just don't know what to feel.." His head slipped off his hand as he flinched back awake.

"Haha..About what?" I watvhed Woozi take care of the rest and I sat beside Joshua.

"About.." He then fell asleep.

"About what.." I mumbled as I stood back up. "Jihoon. How are we bringing these guys home?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"I really don't know. All of them are double my height." He sighed, pushing Hoshi's face away as Hoshi was clinging onto him.

"Can't believe you just admitted you're short." I laughed at him and he just smirked at me in annoyance. "Joking..! How much did they drink..From what I saw on your GOSE show, you guys seemed pretty sane." I glanced around at the 12 of them.

"Well. This is what happens behind the camera." Woozi made Hoshi sit on a chair while I finished cleaning.

"I see. I'm glad I didn't drink.." I think I would've poured my feelings out if I drank..Just thinking about made me rethink of my future with those boys.

"Who are you taking?" Woozi suddenly asked me and I saw him tapping on his phone.

"Who I'm taking?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah..I'm calling taxis. You can help out by taking maybe 3 or 4." He explained, sassying his phone out. I inhaled and nodded..I glanced around seeing who I'd take.

"I'll take S.Coups, Jeonghan, Vernon..and Joshua." I didn't step back from my choice and he nodded without question. We halted for the taxi and Woozi helped me bring all 4 of them to the taxi. I sat beside Joshua at the end as I just stared out of the window. "Are you going to be okay?" I checked on Woozi and he nodded.

"Yeah. Just make sure all of you 5 are alright." He patted the car as it began to drive off. It was dark..but I enjoyed the breeze it was letting out. It was a different feeling than when I was inside that restaurant, making me feel so warm.

I felt something hit my shoulder, Joshua sleeping on it. His head was slipping off so I supported it. "What to do..Why do you make me feel this way.." I said softly, quietly.

"Oh ma'am?"

"O-Oh! I'm sorry!" I remembered the driver still being there, embarrassment burned through my skin as I laughed it off nervously. "What is it?"

"You look rather familiar. Are you Jung Eunhi?" He glanced at the mirror then back straight.

"I am.." I replied to his question.

"Ah..My daughter is a huge fan. I would never forget what she loves. She has a bunch of your magazines everywhere like artifacts." He laughed and my heart beat thumped.

"I'm incredibly glad that..she's a fan. Really.!" I exclaimed.

"Of course there's more. Her entire school knows about you or even loves you. You're technically an idol to them!" He chattered on more, making me feel even more happy..I really didn't know how to express it..

"If you don't mind..I would love to sign a signature for your daughter. How old is she?" I questioned.

"She's turning 16." He chuckled, still driving onwards.

"My..She must be very mature now. Do you have any pen or paper?" I leaned a little forwards and we came to a stop light. He scouted for a pen and paper and he eventually found the duo. He passed it to me.

"I'm really grateful. My daughter will cry about this gift." He chuckled.

"I have a feeling your daughter wouldn't believe this would be real..We should take a picture just in case." I chuckled, giving the signed paper back to him.

"Sure." We made a picture with peace signs, making sure the 4 of them aren't in the picture for their safety. "Thank you miss." He smiled. He came to a parking spot and he turned his head to me. "Do you need help?" He glanced at the 4 boys beside me.

"No need. She has me." S.Coups came ouy of nowhere, speaking for me.

"Alright then. Have a great rest of your evening!" He said goodbye. He took Jeonghan and Vernon while I was left with Joshua.

"So..You were awake this whole time..huh?" I was supporting Joshua as he just glanced at me.

"Just the end of the drive." The mood wasn't overall a pleasure to hang around. Maybe he was still drunk.

"Did I do something wrong?." I couldn't pull myself back from asking. But seeing his face..His eyes widened and then I saw him swallow.

"No." We got on the elevator, and since there were other people too we decided not to speak. I helped him put Joshua and Jeonghan to bed, along with Vernon who S.Coups decided would sleep on his bed.

"Let's talk..!" I grabbed his hand. "Tell me..Please be honest!" I felt something blocking my way to swallow..It felt heavy to my chest and brain.

"What are you talking about.." He mumbled not giving me a single eye contact. I closed the door behind us, checking if the other 3 were still sleeping.

"What's wrong?" I was desperate to know, why did he change so suddenly? Is he still drunk..Or did I really do something wrong.?