58. Be Prepared.

The next morning, once again the sun shined so brightly. But around me..Everyone else was there. "Hoshi?" I stood up, but he didn't hear me. Then Jeonghan passed by..None of them seemed to pay attention to me. "Hey guys-"

____

Then I woke up, panting. It was early in the morning. I was gripping on my blanket out of pressure. I lifted my knees and tears fell within seconds. I missed being in Korea..It was so hard just enduring by myself. Only 7am in the morning Sigu had texted me already.

I wiped my eyes, wanting to focus on what my screen showed. I didn't want to be sitting alone for the rest of my hours. I got to my workplace with a taxi and surprisingly most of the staff were already there.

"Good morning!" I forgot that I had lived in America. Hearing people speak english was also quite abnormal for my brain to process.

"Good morning." I lightly grinned.

"You're early today? Excited?" She chatted with me as she prepared the clothes.

"Uh..I guess!" I shrugged. "Will you also be watching?" I asked.

"Oh yes! But I'll be by the backstage." She replied, fixing out outfits. "Now, being with outfits..It'd be great if you could try on your dress. Tell me what you think!" She passed me the dress on the hanger. I went to the fitting room and tried it on.

It was a slim dress, with a wine red colour which made me pull off the rich vibe..

It made me stand out a lot though. But as I looked at myself in the mirror, it gave me images. I have to be good tonight..I'm going to be with top actresses and actors, business people and artists..I didn't want to embarrass myself.

I came out and everyone stopped to look at me. They all clapped as I tucked my hair behind me ear. "You look gorgeous Honey!"

"Thank you.." I was flustered by such compliments and we settled on it right away. I learned my way to the carpet and where I'd be doing a small photoshoot for the people.

And during that I'd also be interviewed for a short period before actually starting the award's event. But during this time I thought that I'd actually have time to talk with them.

I called Cheol..And it was ringing..and ringing..Was he not free.? Then I called him once more. He hung up on me. I found it odd but I moved on to Jeonghan and he picked up instantly. "Mm! Eunhi!" He swallowed his food before talking.

"Jeonghan~! I miss you guys.." I pouted and he laughed.

"We all miss you too. Right guys?" Everyone popped in but Cheol and Joshua were nowhere to be seen. "How is it?" He continued.

"It's..lonely I suppose. But you should watch the award's event tonight. You'll see me everywhere. I'll make sure of it." I raised my fit and he grinned.

"Eunhi!" Someone called for me.

"Ah..I'm sorry to end it so short..I'm glad all of you are still healthy. Check in on Cheol for me hm?" I asked for a favor and Jeonghan accepted it.

"See you again~!!" Everyone waved and I went to do my work.

Jeonghan's Pov.

She hung up and I turned to Cheol. "This may be the first and last time she'll ever call. Why didn't you show yourself or let alone answer?" I had never seen Cheol so disappointed or upset.

"I didn't feel like it." He mumbled.

"But that's Eunhi." I attatched more more words and he just shook his head. "Anyways. We should watch right?" I turned to the other guys and we all agreed to take time off to watch Eunhi.

"Where's Joshua again?" Jun mentioned and I sighed.

"He's always off somewhere.." I bit my lip. But he slammed the door open.

"I had to go to the bathroom guys..Is this how much you distrust me now..?" He sulked, taking a seat beside us.

"We're just joking around." Seungkwan chuckled.

"When do we have to continue practicing?" I questioned and Hoshi checked the time.

"10 minutes." He flipped his head back and I nodded.

"It's so boring without Eunhi.." Chan raised his knees and we really displayed how much we missed her and her smile, her jokes, her caring side. All of it will be gone for rhe moment.

"She didn't even want to say it in the first place." Myungho sighed, lying down on the floor.

"It would've hurt less to be honest." Vernon looked to the ceiling and I agreed.

"I suppose." Myungho just agreed aswell along with us and we continued to take a break for the rest of our minutes, chatting about something else.

Haneul's Pov.

I hadn't actually seen or heard of Eunhi anywhere. SEVENTEEN hasn't said anything about her either which made me worried, even being with Dohyun. "Hey Haneul!" I heard his voice merge back to my eardrums and I gave full attention. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Just thinking about someone. You don't know her I think. I mean maybe because she's big famous but.." I was crumbling really and he just chuckled.

"Who is it?" He'd tilt his head at me.

"Jung Eunhi." He'd glance around and then point outside of the window. I tried following the direcrion but I couldn't pinpoint it. "What are you pointing at-"

"Is that her?" I finally found what he was looking at and it was a banner of Jung Eunhi as the model.

"It is." I nodded.

"What about her though?." He asked.

"I haven't seen her in quite a while actually. I normally see her in my workplace but I really have heard nothing." I replied, trying to give him the best explanation.

"Maybe she's on break.?" Dohyun suggested with a shrug.

"I doubt it. She's always hardworking." I sighed, flopping my head on his shoulder.

"It seems that you admire her." He said softly and I stopped moving for a second.

"I guess I do." I smiled.