66. I'm Tired.

Skip To When SEVENTEEN were leaving.

Eunhi's Pov.

It had been about a month or 2. It was just passing by and I had not checked at any time, the date or anything..I just continued to work. TXT went back to Korea a long time ago and I was technically being alone again.

"Eunhi! Could you sign these?"

"We need to hurry to the next shoot."

"You're free on Saturday right? We could fit in another show."

"An Interview too!"

More and more, people asked for me. I just wanted one break to be honest. I didn't know a model could be this busy when all we do is walk and take photoshoots. But I didn't complain. It was better than sitting at home just thinking about being homesick.

But I got used to being here, being busy, go shopping then sleep. Talk to a few celebrities then go home. Go on a show then go home. I didn't know if it's because I can't let go of Korea or I'm just sucking badly here.

I hadn't called the guys in forever, we just got busy and missed each other's calls. It was ridiculous but I thought it was for the better. We always sent eachother texts every now and then, so we still stayed in contact.

Joshua's Pov.

I have been counting the days since we recieved the news. I was excited that we were seeing Eunhi soon..the others were just as happy with leaving Korea. And I'd be able to finally explain myself and clear out our relationship together.

From the texts I saw, she misses us too.

"I've never been so excited to leave." Dk took out his bag and had his book ready.

"Right?" Woozi exclaimed and everyone stared direct at him. "What? Can I not be happy?" He shrugged, turning back.

"Anyways~ me too." Hoshi giggled, sitting beside Myungho. I couldn't wait either to be honest.

"Oh- Shua! Your ears are red!" Jeonghan pointed out like a toddler.

"What?" I looked over to him and he snickered.

"Ready to meet Eunhi?" He smirked, as I bit my nail. Everyone watched me as I felt my body heat up. Everyone laughed at my flustered self. "How will you clear yourself out though?" He asked, turning back to his serious tone.

"I guess I'll just say it face to face." I shrugged, gazing back out of the window.

"You gotta really make her stay though." Wonwoo suggested, he was sitting behind me so I really curled around the seat to listen. "Like just say..Please, give me a minute. Just stay..Those things." He continued, pushing up his glasses.

"Thanks Wonwoo!" I patted his shoulder, grateful for his advice.

"How do you know these things?" Vernon interrogated Wonwoo with quite a bedazzled face.

"I read Webtoons." He replied with a very emotionless tone.

"Fair." Vernon turned back and went to do his own thing. We all did too and I just eventually went to sleep.

Jeonghan's Pov.

I sat in front of Joshua and I took a look at his beauty. He was a great guy after all..He's kind and gentle to anyone around him. He's funny aswell and knows how to calm a situation down..Or more like make it more crazy than it would already be.

Eunhi definitely found the right guy. But it makes me feel hurt. I'm holding onto a rope that's not even held on a rock. Eunhi's holding Joshua's while I'm still stuck, pulling myself up. But all I'm doing is just falling down even deeper.

But I'll never hate them. Joshua's my closest friend, my brother. Eunhi is my dearest friend and my first lover. Why should I hate on what they choose? I love them the way they are and I could never hurt them either.

I don't want to be another person that destroys all of us together. So..I'll enjoy my time of liking her before they get back together. I know they will. I'm afraid that I am never wrong.

But aside from all of that, What would've happened if Eunhi would ever like me? I wouldn't know how to feel unless I would actually experience it. Then I'd figure out how to feel, what to think, what to say and everything.

But just thinking right now, it's hard to even imagine my emotions that I would have. "Jeonghan.." Maybe I'd be happy, but maybe sad that I know she would never.. "Jeonghan?.."

It's so strange. Why did I even try at that winter? All because of my- "JEONGHAN!"

I blinked my eyes open, looking at Mingyu waving his hand at my face. "Did you have a deep dream or something? We're here!" Mingyu's voice was a bit clouded but I heard it enough to do the action. I ruffled my hair, then taking my belongings.

As we stepped out of the private jet, the air was so much more different than in Korea. It was more warm and welcoming. It was probably just the weather to be honest. But it was quite enjoyable.

"Ahh! Finally we're here!" Seungkwan stretched, tons of fans were already waiting in the airport. Have I been sleeping for that long? Weird.

"I want to go to the beaches~! And..The shopping malls!" Dino tried taking in the sunlight and Seungkwan grabbed him.

"Are you trying to be the main character?" We all laughed at Seungkwan's comment and Dino sulked, walking ahead into the airport. Within an instant, fans were bombarding, screaming and flashes were all at our faces.

I tried to be happy and wave but they were taking up the space we could walk through. CARATS are wonderful really..But this is a lot.

"Jeonghan, come on." S.Coups grabbed my hand and assisted me in exiting with the rest of them. We got through the passport checks and made it to the van, without anyone injured or in a problem.

"I'm already tired from that!" Dk yawned.

"Us too.." We all sighed.