18. Drama.

He had his other hand placed on his forearm while I was tugging on his hand, it barely even keeping on. I was holding on a few of his fingers, feeling the ring on his pinky.

"I'm telling you..it's nothing. What are you thinking?" He still wouldn't look at me.

"Tell me, Choi Seungcheol!" He hates whenever someone calls him his full name. His gaze forwarded to me instantly with fear covered in his face.

"Fine..! I know you have something for Joshua! I heard it!" He snapped his hand away in frustration. But mine started to tremble. "You..really have something for one of us?." He continued.

"No.."

"Then what the hell was that in the car?!" He pointed back at the wall, meaning of the car.

"What is your problem?! I don't get why you're so mad about it!" I fought back with fire..He was also a year older than me. But I felt so immature right now.

"Because it makes no sense!" His tone was only getting higher and higher.

"Makes no sense?! You're making no sense! You're being unfair!" I tightened my fists, my mind fuming at his actions..Why is he so upset about me having interest in someone? Is it because he's the leader.. Or..am I not good enough.

"I don't want you with him!" He yelled. I stuttered a step back, surprised at him this upset. "Wait- Eunhi.." I saw his hand reach out to me.

"Please stop." I turned back around, taking the doorknob and leaving their room. Encountering the rest of the members, they all seemed to be sober and walking like S.Coups.

"Eunhi? Are you okay?" Wonwoo stopped and the others did too. My tears close to falling out, I stared down at the floor.

"Yeah." I choked on my words. "I'll see you tomorrow alright? The others are super heavy honestly.." I got a hand of myself and smiled.

"If..you say so." He was hesitant but I couldn't ignore the fact I was hurt. I hurried to my room and closed the door, locking it.

I sobbed, tears coming out one by one. I didn't know his words could have hurt so much..

S.Coups Pov.

20 minutes ago.

We were taking the elevator up..All on my mind was the same words she was repeating, I was starting to wake up before she said it. I was at the very opposite end and it was dark so I guess she didn't see me.

"What to do..Why do you make me feel this way?" I heard those exact words come through my ears. It was slowed for my brain to really process it..She likes Joshua?. I didn't know how to react to that message.

But why did it hurt me? I unlocked the room and placed the 2 in bed. Jeonghan in his and Vernon in mine.

"Let's talk." She suddenly held my hand. My body faced her but I didn't want to look at her really. I didn't want to accept that I was feeling this, she's like my little sister but why do I feel so mad that she likes one of my closest friends. "Tell me..Be honest!" She continued.

Honest about what..I couldn't understand anything. "What are you talking about..?" I gritted my teeth, making me anxious as seconds go by.

"What's wrong?." Her eyes turned shiny, only making me more worried. She seemed like she was tearing up but it was putting me on the edge.

"I'm telling you. It's nothing.." I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling worse.

Skip to moment.

"I DON'T WANT YOU WITH HIM!" I yelled and her hand slipped from my fingers. I wanted to hold that hand again.. "Wait- Eunhi..!" I wanted to say sorry.

"Please stop." She left me with no hesitation and I stood there as if I lost.

"S.Coups?" I heard my name be called out. But I couldn't stop these tears from.falling out. Through my blurry vision, I saw the rest of the group come in. "What..happened?!"

Jeonghan's Pov.

I sat upwards, hearing a bunch of blabbering get to my brain. I chuffed, annoyed at the ruckus ringing in my ears. I stood up slightly seeing a crowd at my feet..My head was aching but I saw Joshuji and Vernon in the room.

Examining the room, it was familiar and thought it was our room. My, Coups' and Joshuji's room. "Guys.." I said..Some eyes looking at me. As I got through the crowd, Coups was the core. But his head was leaning a little downwards. "Coups?" I patted his left shoulder to only see him cry.

"Jeonghan.." His hand was placed on his mouth, his eyes, bright red as he cried into my arms.

"Tell me after.." I let him cry as the members returned back to their rooms. I was fully awake now. I was..interested in his sudden..behavior. It felt like anxiety. I brought him to my bed and we laid there together. I patted his back, hoping he'd fall into a good sleep.

What went on while I was sleeping? I was busy on my phone while still patting his back. I stayed up the whole night, scurrying on my phone and even stopped S.Coups from having such attacks while sleeping.

It was 6am and I decided to get up already. I considered it morning and brewed up hangover soup for the rest of them. "Morning Vernonie." I smiled and he stumbled his way across.

"My head hurts." His hair was a mess while he scratched his head.

"I'm making hangover soup for us." I showed him the pot and he nodded as a reply.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Eunhi yah!" I sat upwards seeing the whole place a mess. I heard someone call my name though.

"Eomma?" I heard her yell my name more times. I wandered about searching for the voice. "Mum." I saw her cleaning up the bed.

"You finally woke up huh? Go eat breakfast." She pointed outwards, then continuing to fold the blankets.

"Okay.." I tilted my head but as I stepped out of the room, I saw my whole place again. "They left me though.." I glanced back and then back to the front. It returned back to my hotel room. The time was only 6am..I sighed with disappointment as I prepared my own breakfast for the morning.

Afterwards, I headed on to clean up. "I didn't even drink..What-" Then it snapped back into mind and my mood was ruined in just a second. I changed already and took my phone out, I went to go throw out my rubbish and I bumped into Wonwoo.