24. Your Gift.

After we hung out we returned back to work and I went to the special program with Vernon. On our way, we made small talk.

"How are you feeling?" He spoke in english with me. His voice was husky but calming.

"I'm feeling good right now." I was thinking about the presents. I wanted to show him his on the spot. "We're going to be in this program together. Are you happy?" I asked.

"Of course I am." He grinned lightly and I did too. "I don't think it'll be long. This meeting." He announced to me and I agreed.

"I thought so too. What do you think it's going to be about?" We made it to the room.

"My manager actually told me everything. It's like partners working together to do missions." He explained, opening the door.

"Welcome you 2!!" Ji Seokin exclaimed, opening his arms wide. We took a seat down, laughing. "This place is big." He continued, whispering to Lee Seunggi. They are such big stars..I couldn't believe that they were there right in front of me. IU too! Song Joongki. It was crazy..

"Oh my. Eunhi you've got such nice hair." IU placed her hand on mine. "What shampoo do you use?" She started a conversation.

"I use dove!" I said as she felt my hair gently.

"I'm so jealous~!" She was so pretty. It's so ethereal for what these people look like face to face. We started the meeting, and it was just about how long, when and where it will be held. It only took around an hour. We made the partners and I was paired with Vernon.

"Alright! That's it for today. See you guys!!" We said our goodbyes and I went with Vernon back to the hotels because the other 12 were already in their suites. We were dropped off and I noticed a flower.

I went over to pluck it. It was a nice violet, blue looking flower. I returned to Vernon and put it behind his ear. "Oh! You look so cute!" I clapped my hands together, his hands in his pocket from his jacket.

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow, leaning in to my face. "I think you're more cuter." He whispered in my ear.

"You're getting good at this." I sighed, rolling my eyes jokingly. We went up with the elevator together and called the others to go into Wonwoo's room. I still haven't been able to talk to Cheol yet. I was still nervous.

"Open it Eunhi! Don't stall us~!" Hoshi ran around me and I nodded.

"Don't worry I will!" I laughed, taking Hoshi's gift first. I unwrapped the paper and it was a small box. Quite flat too. I opened it up and it was a necklace. My eyes widened, shocked to see my name engraved.

"You like it?" He chuckled lightly.

"It's beautiful..! You shouldn't have!" I hugged Hoshu tight, I didn't want to let go to be honest. "Can you help me put it on?" I asked him, giving him the honor.

"Of course." He carefully unlocked it and he took my hair, locking it. I glanced into his eyes and they were different than to the usual Hoshi.

"You're pretty." He said smiling. It was that rare side..

"Thank you." I hugged him once more as I went on to Jun's gift. "I wonder what you got me Jun." I chuckled and he smirked. It was quite big in size.

"Something good." He snickered. I opened it up and it was a bouquet with stuff filled in it. There were pictures from the green room times..Polaroids of us all together. There were plushed filling flowers that gave off a surprisingly good scent.

"Jun! How did you find these?!" I exclaimed and he rubbed the back of his head.

"With skills." He chuckled, feeling proud of himself. I pointed out every memory in each picture. After a while I hugged him as a thank you.

"The8 give me a hug already!" I laughed, not wanting any gift anymore. Their appearance and health was good enough. "Come. Let's open it together?"

"Tch...You're just indirectly making me work for you." He rolled his eyes with sassiness.

"Are you being impolite to your noona?!" I rubbed his head and he shook his head in shook as the others bursted out laughing.

"You guys got really nice gifts for Eunhi!" Seungkwan pointed out and I agreed with no hesitation. The8 helped me open it and it was a matching phone case with him.

"So adorable! Look it's all of us!"

"Yeah I supposed you didn't only want my face on there..So I just made the whole group." Myungho giggled and I did too.

"How selfish!" Hoshi yelled as Jeonghan bursted out into laughter. I put on the phone case as I gave it a good look. I loved it so much.

"Now. Dino. The maknae!" He shuffled to me quietly, like a toddler giving their Mum a present. He handed me the present as I made him sit beside me. I opened it and it was a whole picture frame, decorated any everything. It was a picture we did a few days before we debuted. I covered my mouth. "Dino.."

"Eunhi?! Are you crying?!" He flinched at my expression.

"No! You're spitting at my eyeballs." I wiped my eyes and everyone took a look.

"We look extremely young there!" Dk mentioned and we all took a good look of ourselves.

"We really do." I exhaled with relief. "I'm thankful Chan." I stroked his hair, tucking his hair behind his ear. "Anyways. Since it's been around 2 years..I've got a gift for you all because I missed all of you guys' birthday." I stood up. "I-I'll..start with Cheol." I gulped, nervous for the outcome of the situation.

I took out the bag and first got his. I held it in my hand and slowly placed it in his hand. I took his other hand and closed it. "I'm sorry and thank you. Thank you for being one of my closest friends."