71. A Bit Of This And That.

Eunhi's Pov.

"You don't have to say it..If you don't want to." I raised my shoulders.

"No.." He insisted and told me his full story. But after hearing it, nothing made me feel so upset about it. It was just like another rumor someone started. "I'm sorry." He held my sleeve, his hands were big..but looked so small, tugging on my sleeve.

"You don't have to be." I smiled. "I never disliked you, just because you did that. It did disappoint me a little." I scratched my head lightly and he bowed.

"Joshua!" Someone then called out his name. It was another staff.

"I'll head off then." He waved and I waved back as he jogged towards the staff.

But..his story hit me. Considering that he did that all for us, makes it seem like we were the bad guys. Or maybe we were both in the wrong. Who knows. I texted Haneul that I was heading back to Eunwook to pick up Duri, then go back home.

She had to pick up on some things with the staff so she couldn't see me off. After picking up Duri. I went back with the taxi all the way back to my house. It was also weird seeing my house again after 3 years.

"Duri..I'm finally back home." I sighed. My suitcases were already placed inside the house. Guessing of Sigu unnie, she came in and left them here.

I took everything out and sorted all of them. I bought a lot over there during my 3 years in America.

"Duri! Don't eat that!" I chuckled. "Here are your gifts. I didn't forget about you." I took out Duri's gifts and gave him a whole play area just for him.

I set it up as he roamed around, getting the feeling of home again. "Look!" I exclaimed, showing it to him and he instantly began playing around. "You must get lonely being in this house." As I was kneeling on the floor, it was a bit echoey inside..

Large and quiet. I wondered if Duri ever felt like he didn't get enough attention? It must be hard having someone like me around, who's always gone. "I'm sorry Duri.." I apologized, wishing that I understood him on the spot.

He barked, licking my fingers. I picked him up and hugged him as he continued to play. I spent my time playing around, to try and make up some of the time I had left him.

Then he eventually fell asleep, it returned to being quiet. I took my phone and headed on social media, scrolling around.

I found more dogs up for adoption. A malteser which had an adorable name. Chayu. It was cute and it stuck out to me a lot.

I contacted the owner and she replied back immediately. She gave me the details and we planned to meet on Friday. But now..I just wanted to go sleep. It was already evening..I could sleep until like 7am in the morning.

I slept on the couch, extremely exhausted from the trip and the nonstop talking, going everywhere..

Joshua's Pov.

"Kkuma!" Me and Jeonghan went to S.Coups' house. He bought Kkuma around 2 years ago. She's like another princess.

Kkuma surprisingly doesn't like Jeonghan. Even though most of any other dogs have an interest to him.

S.Coups worked a lot today, so he was completely drained out for the evening. So me and Jeonghan kept Kkuma company when all she wanted to do was sleep..just like her owner.

"How was the talk?." Jeonghan started a conversation.

"It was..better than I expected." I covered my face, she was incredibly beautiful, I couldn't deny it anymore.

"At least it didn't go bad!" Jeonghan pattes my back and I smiled.

"That's why I'm happy." I added. He switched on the T.V and put up some random show that I didn't know.

"Do you think she'll be there?" He asked a question but I needed more information about it.

"Where?"

"The evening party for HYBE." He explained and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It'd be nice if she showed up." I mumbled and he nudged me.

"I think you're only seeing angels right now." He laughed at me and I shook my head to get in my right mind.

"Nope!" I exclaimed.

Mingyu's Pov.

"Hoshi. What do you think about this. Does this look nice?" I looked at myself in the mirror but behind me was just Hoshi busy on his phone. "Hyung?" I asked, turning around to him.

"Huh..? Sorry." He replied, fixing his hair. "It looks nice on you." He added, but he didn't seem much motivated to do anything.

"Are you okay?" I took a seat beside him and he sighed.

"I still miss Eunhi. She hasn't replied to any of my texts since now." Hoshi looked genuinely upset and I rubbed his back.

"I'm sure she's coming back soon." I smiled.

"When soon Mingyu.? It's been 3 years." I guess all that negativity got to his head.
But it hit me too..It's hard just thinking we've been living on 3 years without seeing eachother.

Sure when we debuted we also spent time by ourselves but it's not the same as now. It hurts a little more, or more like..a lot more.

"I understand but..I know she hasn't forgotten about us." I said, staring at the floor, just thinking about everything.

"What if she does..? Then what happens?"

"Then we just enjoy the memories we all made with her." I replied, shrugging. "I remember just meeting her at the hotel. When I lost the keys.." I huffed.

"You made us wait hours." He chuckled, his mood raising a bit.

"Vernon had Joshua's keys though!" I exclaimed.

"That was a long while ago." Hoshi nodded.

"Uh..Sorry to interrupt..Are you going buy this..Or.." The employee came to me, mentioning about my outfit.

"Oh."