40. Drunk Nights..Maybe.

(For starters, we finally reached 40. I can't believe it myself. Before I wasn't even able to make the 5th chapter. Anyways let's goo! Hope you enjoy!)

"Should we go take a drink? Chan can finally drink now." Dk suggested.

"Sure. I don't mind." I raised my hand and everyone was quite surprised of me saying it.

"Really? You Eunhi?" Seungkwan pointed.

"Come on now. There are also times where I want to drink too." I grinned. "How about you 2? Haneul. Joshua. Come join us it'll be like a double date with me and Cheol." I targeted those 2.

"Uh-" I glanced at Joshua but he was cut off.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Then..What do you say Cheol?" I leaned in over to Cheol's face. He understood immediately what was coming for us.

He held my cheek kissing me. "Let's go." He smirked, looking down at my lips then to the other 2. Has Cheol been taking acting classes?.

Later.

I brought Duri to my brother's for the meantime. "Let's order Japchae!" Chan exclaimed, pointing on the menu.

"Let's get the big ones first. Beef and Pork!" Seungkwan butted in and we all argued before getting the food. "Let's celebrate Dino's age of drinking~!" Dk cheered and we did aswell.

"Shua. How have you been doing?" Cheol stirred up a conversation with Joshua so I guessed I should've started one with Haneul too.

"Haneul." I said, mixing my food.

"Eunhi unnie." She said..I forgot that I was older.

"We've gone through a lot haven't we?" I smiled at her and she gave me no eye contact. "Let's go get fresh air shall we? We have a lot to catch up on." I ordered her to follow me and without a sound she did.

"What do you want to talk about." She seemed pretty genuine with her tone now.

"You're that girl who has been chasing me all over the place. Aren't you?" I folded my arms and she didn't reply for a minute. "Answer me Haneul."

"So what?!" She screamed.

"Why are you?" I asked, drinking a little bit of my soju.

"I'm not telling you that!" She was indeed upset, probably stressed from the sudden situation of me and Cheol.

"Well we're both adults..We can fix this but talking to each other. You can probably question yourself on why I'm not punching you right now." I stared up to the dim sky as I kept on talking.

"Forget it." She grumbled, rushing back inside. I headed on back as the tipsiness took over me.

"Eunhi~ join us~!" Hoshi pulled me, as we began to vibe to music.

"Yah, you guys look super dumb.." Cheol pointed with the glass in his hands, his eyes slowly blinking.

"Look at Chan AHAHAHA!" Dk bursted out into laughter as I returned to my seat next to Cheol. Chan was blacked out and Woozi was just taking care of the new one.

They all were drinking more and I glanced to Cheol. "Drink?" I offered him and he shoved his glass to me. I poured him more and we took more and more drinks until we were fully wasted.

"I think I need to go walk outside.." Cheol muttered, rubbing his head.

"I'll come with you." I stretched, following him out.

(Uh what happens in like a few seconds of reading, BEWARE I DID MAKE THIS MATURE ANYWAYS BUT JUST ANOTHER WARNING)

"Why did you choose me..instead of Vernon?" He mumbled, his hands in his pocket.