46. Only You.

"I couldn't fall asleep after a while." He yawned.

"Come..Sit down." I offered and he did, sitting at the edge of the bed. "Is something wrong?" I asked gently, not needing the response.

"No. I'm just getting tired lately. What if I can't entertain my fans anymore?" He was genuinely frustrated or maybe anxious. I didn't know what much to do to support him..It may rub him off the wrong way.

"Now, now Hoshi..You'll forever entertain your fans..Why do you think they're still probably looking at your pictures right now?" I laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

"They are?" He glanced at my clock. It was currently late midnight.

"If you don't know, there are different timezones in this entire world." I gave him a little information and he seemed to have woken up after processing my words.

"Ohh.." His mouth made the perfect 'O' shape and I just giggled to his silliness.

"So don't you worry much." I reassured him, hoping he felt somewhat better than earlier.

"Thanks Eunhi." He smiled.

"You want to sleep here? I can go to the couch if you want." I made another offer but he disagreed. He left the room and I was back in silence.

Next day.

"Morning Hoshi..And..Cheol?!" Cheol's face surprised me in bright daylight.

"Hey!" He waved. But we noticed we were dating.. "Hey Duri~" He was putting full focus on him. But then back to me.

"Don't worry~! It's only me!" Hoshi giggled. I'm afraid..Hoshi, I need to drink if I'm going to have the confidence to take action.

I went to Cheol and we kissed each other. "Good morning." I said and Hoshi was just smacking S.Coups.

"What are you a fanboy or something?!" Cheol scoffed, laughing at the same time.

"Maybe~!!" Hoshi jumped back onto the couch and Cheol followed him.

"Do you want coffee guys?" I questioned and they both raised their hands to a yes. While I was brewing coffee I listened in on their conversation.

"You stink like alcohol! How much did you drink last night?!" Cheol exclaimed, pushing Hoshi away from him.

"Probably a lot." Hoshi grinned and I shook my head. "But how's it going?" Then another topic came to verse.

"Good. I've been sent documents of the workload." Cheol stretched, scratching Duri behind the ear.

"Alright..It's ready." I approached them both with the coffee. "Be careful Duri. It's hot." I mentioned, poking Duri on the nose. As I went to look at Cheol..

Something felt oddly familiar but why couldn't I get it

Something felt oddly familiar but why couldn't I get it. Then my mind switched on, giving me the perfect picture to thought.

 Then my mind switched on, giving me the perfect picture to thought

"Eunhi?" Cheol suddenly said and I tried forgetting about it.

"Sorry. I was thinking if I put in the..sugar." I gave them the coffee but suddenly Hoshi took the coffee and I slipped onto Cheol.

Hoshi ran off and we stared at each others eyes for the most..I didn't know if it was my heart or his heart that was beating so loud. Why am I acting like this..I don't want to lead Cheol on when I clearly still..have feelings.?

Do I?. Now that question began bombarding my mind. "Can I?" Cheol asked for permission and I nodded. Please don't get this the wrong way Cheol.

He kissed me, placing down his phone and his beautiful smile gave me pain. I tucked my hair behind my ear as he pulled me in for a hug.

Hoshi's Pov.

I'm like Cupid..I wonder what they're doing now though? I peeked out and saw them embracing eachother. I took a picture..I'll ask if I can show the others later.

Later.

Eunhi's Pov.

I was laying on Cheol's arm as a pillow as we looked on his instagram. Duri was just playing with his toys. Today not much wasn't going to displayed. "Hey guys~ I'm heading out with Woozi!" Hoshi jumped in.

"Take care then." We both looked to Hoshi as Cheol spoke.

"Have fun~!" I exclaimed waving at him. We heard the door shut and I focused back.. "Every day is just getting closer to me leaving." I sighed just bringing back such negativity.

"But there's still a long way to go hm?" He said, stroking my hair.

"I guess." I shrugged, he pulled me in closer to his body. It was warm.

Vernon's Pov.

At Joshua's house.

"Can we go on a walk?." I placed that card in as a bait. All this time, something didn't feel right with those 2 together. But he definitely knew something that everyone else doesn't. Maybe I could pull something out of him.

"Huh..I guess?." He stood up, closing his laptop. What has he been doing with that laptop?

"It's been a while since we've talked." I put my hands in my pockets and he nodded.

"I agree." He was giving very blunt and short answers which weren't reaching my level of expectation.

"You know..About yesterday." I went straight to the point, if indirect didn't work then direct should do something. "You know you can tell me right hyung.?" I tried making myself sound more trustworthy than I already was.

"Yes I know." His speaking became formal to me..who is younger..

"So you DO know about Dohyun?. It slipped in our mail yesterday." I leaned on the railing as he stood in front of me. Why won't you just give me a reply Joshua? What's so hard that you can't you just say anything?!

Joshua's Pov.

I want to tell him..right now, but won't Haneul ruin everyone..including me? But then an idea came to mind. "Okay..I may not be able to tell you but..Just help me find Dohyun. Please." I reverted things around. Will he trust me? Will he at least believe what I'm saying.?

"Why is he so important.?" He seemed unamused at my way of thinking.

"He's very important. Please. I'll tell you after we find him." I put my hands together with stress.

"Fine. I better be the first." He grumbled at me.