6. Love Or Not..By The Way!

I've gone on hiatus, after the incident started spreading everywhere became viral. It had been around a month or 2. But in that time I've been looking at agencies and..SEVENTEEN's entertainment, PLEDIS. I kept contemplating whether I should or not go to their entertainment.

But all because of one person..

"Hey Joshua~!" I waved, meeting up with Joshua. He waved back as we took a seat down together.

"So how's the hiatus going?" He smiled.

"It's going pretty well. I'm now able to have time for myself..Thankfully." I exhaled out of relief and he gave me a small grin.

"That's good then." He took a sip from his coffee. "It's finally April. How long has it been now?"

"Around 4 weeks to end the month." I helped him achieve the sentence.

"And..have you decided what agency you're transferring to?" He kept the conversation going, keeping me interested.

"PLEDIS." I said..With no regrets filled in my heart, it was easy to talk.

"That's- WAIT REALLY?!" He held my hands.

"Y-yeah..!" I was stuck on our hands but I stared directly at his face.

"That's great! You'll definitely get accepted! We'll..be able to talk everyday!" He was extremely excited.

"That's right..!" I smiled.

"Do the rest of my members know about this?" He let go of my hands, leaning his elbow on the side of the bench.

"No. At least..I don't think so." I shrugged at him and he understood. "Mm the air feels nice here. It's hard to realize that my incident happened 4 weeks ago already." I stretched as we both glanced at the area.

"That's true. But hopefully soon you'll be with SEVENTEEN." He smiled. His kindness, the way he matches with the trees. Am I allowed to be feeling this way?.

_____

Later.

I had some time to myself at home. I played some online games, looked on social media and even took time to watch a series.

I texted with a few of my old colleagues from America whom I collaborated with in my time.

It had seemed they had recieved the news about the problem with me and my boss. "Aj! You should've told us about the problem!"

"Don't worry. It wasn't that bad..trust me." I clutched my knees in, hugging them while holding my phone with my other hand.

"If you say so..But I can't believe I was casually doing my routines while you were going through that." She was definitely genuine on her sentences. But I felt bad for others too. They started to feel guilty after what I told them..It made me think that I should have never told them from the start.

"I'll head off now. I'll come visit you in America sooner or later again." I decided to end the conversation and it did.

"You better. I miss you." She sighed as we then ended the call. I scratched my head, getting up from doing nothing. I walked to the kitchen, going to cook something for myself. I began a live, a countdown going from 10.

Then it started, in an instant, over 1000 people joined. I waved to the camera and prepared my dish.

"Welcome." I showed off a small smile. I read most of the comments and a bunch were questions.

'How are you doing?'

'Did you really live in America?' I chose this question..I obviously had to choose the msot responsible questions.