3. Let's Hang Out Now.

Next Morning.

"Someone get the damn door-!" I could hear muffled scolding from the guest room. I flopped onto the ground, staggering to the door.

"Hello~ Who is it-" I rubbed my eyes, to the face of Joshua, Vernon and Hoshi. "Oh..We're supposed to go this morning..Am I right..?" I lightly scratched my face with embarrassment.

"Yeah." Joshua huffed with a smile.

"Come in if you'd like. Where's the rest of the members?" I let them in, as I cleaned up a bit.

"They're still half asleep. We just came to see if you were awake." Vernon sat himself down and the others followed him. I turned to my brother, half laying on the couch. "Oi. Oppa get up." I nudged him gently.

"Shut up.." He rolled over.

"I SAID GET UP!" I smacked him. "OI WHAT KIND OF RESPECT IS THAT?!"

"YOU'RE THE YOUNGER ONE! HUH?!" He sat upwards.

"I'M MORE MATURE THAN YOU! HONESTLY EVEN I DESERVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I bounced at him and we were bickering back and forth.

"Whatever- I'm sorry~" He pulled me into a tight hug. I held him..I loved my brother's embrace, it made me feel alright.

"Mhm."

"What a show.." Hoshi clapped and everyone turned their heads to him. "What? I felt like I watched a whole episode of drama." Hoshi shrugged as I went to the bathroom to change. I heard voices outside the door so I expected that my brother was talking with them.

I fixed my hair, then walking out the door. "Is Goyoung still sleeping?" Eunwook peeked, but it was completely dark in her room.

"Guess so." I looked with him and we went back to the room. "Can you fix your hair..?" I reached his hair, brushing it with my fingers.

"Your future husband is going to be so annoyed." He rolled his eyes. I digged into his scalp as he started yelping. "Hey! That hurts!"

"Who said I was going to get a husband?" I smirked, finishing his hair up.

"Me." He took off his shirt, going off to get a new one. Looking at the boys they seemed to idolize my brother at this point..I feel so ashamed for some odd reason. "Where's my shirt?"

"You idiot..This is my hotel room. You came here drunk." I scoffed, not knowing how much dumber he could even be.

"Right..Do you have one for me?" He stared at me with pretty eyes.

"Uh..I think I do. Go look in my room." He went into, scurrying through my clothes.

"Thanks! It fits- wait..This is mine." He glared dead at me but I didn't bother.

"You have a shirt. Do you guys want anything?" The 3 boys all tensed up, flinched to hear me talk to them.

"No it's alright!" Hoshi gulped, staring at something once again.

"Do you think the others are done?"

"Should we go check?" Joshua checked with the other 2 and they agreed. "Bye hyung!" They said their farewell to Eunwook.

"See you~!"

"Take the key. And give it back to me later." I threw the keys to Eunwook and he smiled. We went into everyone's rooms to see if they were ready.

"So we have everyone?" S.Coups was counting like a kindergarden teacher.

"You sure you won't be attracting all kinds of fans-?" I mentioned, all of them not even wearing masks.