10. Why Don't I Find This Night?

"Hey oppa-" I opened the door widely but seeing.. "Who are you?!" I backed away seeing a new person at the door.

"Heh. Your brother said..to come pick you up instead of me. I'm sorry." He bowed but I straightened him back up.

"Uh huh." I wasn't taking it. This was some kid's manipulation.

"I can call him." He pointed at his phone. I let him ring my brother. "Hey Eunwook. I've got Eunhi." He continued to speak.

"Cool! Come down now!" I could hear Eunwook's voice clearly. I sighed, hanging up from the boy's phone.

"See you guys!" I waved to the 3 guys while leaving.

"Have fun!" They waved back. I walked alongside the boy.

"So..What's your name?" I asked as he clicked the button for the elevator.

"Lee Hanbin." He answered. "It's nice to meet you by the way."

"No need for formalities. You're a friend of my brother." I pushed a gap between us as the elevator came.

"I..also work as a model." He spoke up and it peaked my interest more. "I saw the incident, but you were pretty cool. I liked how you dealt with the situation." He smiled as we stepped in, clicking the ground floor.

"Really..Wow." I rubbed the back of my head, being quite embarrassed of his flattering words. "Which agency are you under?" I continued the conversation longer.

"FM." He said. Looking closer, he did have defined features which suited really well for a model.

"You know you're really good looking. You shouldn't let it go to waste." I complimented him, not saying one lie at him. He just smiled and we walked on to the car. "Hey oppa." I sat in the front as Hanbin sat in the back with Goyoung.

"Let's get going then! Goyoung where was that place you recommended?" He glanced in the small rear mirror to check the back.

"There's a pretty fancy restaurant about an hour away. It's got high rating~" Goyoung shimmied her phone, showing the views on the restaurant. Eunwook started the car and began on driving.

"I saw that you and Eunhi seem to have good terms. You're lucky." I overheard Goyoung talk.

"She's just nice. It isn't luck." Hanbin replied. He's quite the charming one.

"You hear that Aj?!" Goyoung came over my headseat and snickered. "What a gentleman~!" I peeked back at him and he glanced away.

"I'm expecting that teddy bear soon." I grumbled to Eunwook. He smiled and just nodded at me.

"Try and be nice Eunhi. Give it a chance?" Eunwook let go of the wheel with one hand and placed it on my shoulder.

"And I see you bought that watch." I stared at the visible watch on his wrist as he pulled back.

"It's nice okay?!" He exclaimed as we began to argue.

"And how much was it?! Can you pay your taxes?!" I rose the fire.

"For your information, I'm rich and I have a good job! Do you not see this car?!" He yelled, still driving straight on the road with no mistake.

"No I don't actually! And that watch is more expensive than your life!" I pushed on back with words and we just kept on blabbering on, nonsense after nonsense.

Later.

"I don't think I can hear anymore.." Goyoung laughed as I made up with Eunwook easily. We stepped out of the car, while Eunwook and Hanbin went to go find a parking spot.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized and she patted my back.

"No need! I love that your family is so lively." She smiled, as we entered into the restaurant.

"I feel a bit underdressed here." I scanned the area, multiple people with quite exotic dresses and suits.

"No worries. We all are." Hanbin said, as the 2 guys came to join us.

"Hello, how many people?" A waitress approached us.

"4." Goyoung replied as the lady guided us to our table. She gave us the menus to look at while she then left to another table.

"What are you going to get Eunhi?" Eunwook asked, leaning over to me.

"I'll take the carbonara." I replied and he took it to mind. He questioned the others on what they wanted and we settled on what we were going to eat.

"Goyoungie~ let's talk!!" Eunwook insisted and they started ch

"So..Eunhi. I heard you're joining PLEDIS entertainment." Hanbin began speaking to me too. But surprised at his words I just stared at him.

"From where do you know that?" I tilted my head.

"From your brother." He replied, looking curious on my expression.

"And from where does he know that?" I questioned and he also looked confused, but his expression showed that something came to thought.

"He said that he saw your emails, since you both shared your email incase you were busy he could take the message." He explained and it totally made sense..I should've logged him out to be honest.

"Makes sense now." I leaned back on my chair and then the dishes came. "You know a lot about me don't you?" I smiled at Hanbin as he smiled lightly.

"I became a model because of you." He made me feel guilty of my attitude towards him.

"You did?." I couldn't believe it really, I thought he was just sucking up.

"Before I became a model, I saw multiple of your interviews when you debuted." Our conversation was more than friendly but still had some sort of barrier between us. I knew he could feel it too.

"That's real nice of you, I guess I should've watched more model debuts.." I felt so behind in everything at this point and this one person is making me realize it.

"Nono! That's what you're known for! Don't you know fans love you?!" He exclaimed.

"Stop flattering me. Eat up." I insisted, pushing the plates of the starters. We started eating and chatted more, and more over time I felt joyful to talk with someone else other than Eunwook, SEVENTEEN and Goyoung.