11. SEVENTEEN.

Joshua's Pov.

After Eunhi left.

"I wonder how she'll actually do." S.Coups shut the door, locking it. I followed them back to our beds.

"You know, Joshuji, you've been real quiet since Eunhi came over." Jeonghan jumped on my bed.

"Huh..really? I just had nothing to talk about." I lied down scrolling through my phone. Jeonghan went behind me and hugged me.

"Well you should be having the most to talk about. You're the closest with Eunhi." Jeonghan pointed me out. I turned around to him, glaring at him. "I'm just saying. You act so different when she's around. You never acted that way before." Jeonghan sat upwards, staring at the wall.

I didn't know if I was feeling something or not. But I truly wanted to ignore it for the sake of Eunhi. Do I even liked her? That was my question..I hated it so much that I couldn't figure out my own feelings for something.

"It's hard. She's a woman. We were kids before." I turned back around, slowly forming an attitude.

"I don't think it changes the fact that we still grew up together." S.Coups interrupted us. He was busy looking on his laptop, but I guess he was listening throughout the whole conversation.

"I know.." I groaned, annoyed of their words pressuring me down.

"Plus..She isn't that much younger." Jeonghan raised a brow at me, I felt pushed into a corner. "There you go with your habit again." I stared at him with confysion but then he took my hands. "You're picking off your skin. Joshuji.."

Eunhi's Pov.

We finished up and we had more fun outside. "Should I take you home?" Hanbin asked.

"Oh..uh sure?" I glanced at Goyoung and Eunwook waving me away as I walked together with Hanbin. "Tonight was fun, wasn't it?" I smiled lightly, holding my bag tight.

"It was. Did you enjoy this.. 'date'?" He was staring at the floor but then back straight ahead.

"I did." We gave such short replies, that it only got more awkward over time. "Are..we really walking all the way home-" The restaurant was an hour away from where I lived, I didn't know if I could keep walking.

"No. It's just that the taxis come here more often than infront of the restaurant." He pointed, cars dashing by on the main street. "And..by the way, I have to confess something." I waited for him to speak, he seemed to have struggled in speaking up.

"What is it?." I asked.

"I'd really..like to collab with you when you join your new agency!" He yelled, his ears warming to the tone of red. I snickered at his clumsiness way of speaking but I enjoyed it rathermost.

"I'd like to collab with you too." I smiled, tilting my head lightly to my right. Then the taxi parked in front. "Where do you live?"

"Not far from here. About a 10 minute walk." He said.

"Then you don't have to bring me home. I'll see you next time." I insisted, pushing him out gently.

"If you want. Could I have your number?" His puppy face really wanting it.

"I don't usually. But I could make this as an exception." I gave him my number, as he watched me off. I waved, going on my way back home.

Later on.

I stepped out the taxi, paying the driver. I took out my keys, getting through the entrance. And then when I switched on my phone I recieved multiple messages from almost everyone I knew. But alongside I checked the time, it was 1:55am.

I worried if I were even able to wake up later. I hurried upstairs with the elevator and rushed into my room. "Oops..My phone." I whispered to myself as I went to go pick up my phone which slipped out of my pocket. I locked the door behind me and switched the lights on.

I decided to reply to the messages later, off to go take a bath.

Peformance Team's Pov.

"Do you think Eunhi will like this gift?" Hoshi showed a picture of himself to the others. Jun, Dino and The8 stared at it with confusion.

"A picture of you..?" The8 raised a brow, oddly weirded out.

"Well it's no better than Dino's!" Hoshi pointed at Dino's gift. It was a duck which was decorated.

"Why are we making a gift?" Jun was drying his hair while he spoke. The other 3 glared at him..How could he be so aloof?

"Because she's finally out and we'll see her more!" Hoshi exclaimed with full on excitement.

"It's nice that we'll be seeing her more often though. The last time we saw her was predebut days." Dino was finishing up his gift, his maknae side showing while he poured his heart into it.

"That's true. I wonder how Joshua got in contact with her." The8 crossed his legs on the floor while he packed his gift.

"They were super close since debut! I always saw him texting with someone a long time ago. I supposed he had an affair but it really was Eunhi instead." Dino jumped in, telling his thoughts. Everyone was in together, talking about gifts and their young times.

"She missed a few of our birthdays." Dino said, probably talking about the rest of the members.

"That's true. I wonder if the other members realized it." Jun added, while he then began staring at his phone. "We have another meeting tomorrow. I'm lazy." Jun flopped on his back, sighing.

"Did our manager say anything about it?" The8 questioned, as he joined in on scrolling through his phone.

"No. Just said meeting first thing tomorrow." Jun showed the screen and everyone was then bummed out.

"By the way why are we the only team that's been put together? S.Coups, Jeonghan and Joshua are together, Woozi and Wonwoo are together..Seungkwan, Mingyu and Vernon are together." The8 counted with his fingers, his puffy lips coming out to show.

"We're meant to be~!!" Hoshi showed out his cheeky smile and everyone laughed.

"Let's go to bed. It's already 2am." Dino pointed out and they all agreed. They got cozy in bed and Jun switched off the lights.

"Dino yah..I love you~" Hoshi said, in the darkness.

"I love you too." Dino snickered around.

"Myungho~ I love you~" Hoshi continued.

"Mhm.." The8 groaned, not wanting to say it.

"Are you not going to say it back?!" Hoshi whispered, but in a hasty tone for The8 to reply instantly.

"Okay! I love you!" The8 yelled as Hoshi giggled, satisfied.

"Jun~ I love you." He ended with Jun at the end.

"Me too. I love you." He yawned and they shortly went to sleep afterwards.