19. My Worries.

"Wonwoo." I faced him and he didn't have his glasses on.

"Are..you feeling better?" That was his first question. It wasn't 'what happened?' but am I feeling better.?

"I-I am..Thanks for asking. Uh. How's Cheol?" And Wonwoo turned his head away and then back to me.

"Do you really like Joshua hyung?" He was getting right into it.

"I..don't." I caught my tongue on saying it. It was twisted and terrifying.

"Ah. Okay." He didn't ask further. "Uh..Seungcheol is still sleeping, I suppose. I haven't seen them yet." Wonwoo was confusing me but I didn't want to bother us both.

"Alright."

"I'll..throw this for you." He snatched my rubbish and went straight in the elevator, closing the doors on me.

"Oh-" I saw the doors slowly shut on me as I turned my head back around. "I shouldn't be speaking so foolishly now." I placed my hand on a side of my face as I spoke to myself.

"Speaking so foolishly huh?" A repetition of my voice was played and my instinct went directly to the direction. A girl.."Honestly..I can delete this if you want. S.Coups doesn't deserve you." My eyes widened as we stood on very opposite ends of the hallway. "Oh? You think I don't know about that aswell?" She smirked. "I won't tell you because I love you!" She giggled, twirling her hair.

"Huh..?" I muttered, scoffing along with it and she made a baffled face.

"What? Honestly I don't get why you still hang out with even one of those members. They're one of the most worst groups out there." She kept on going as I took more steps forward. "That's why you should come to me!" She smiled. "I love you! And you should only love me Eunhi! Not him!" A smug expression but nothing was true, her face was getting on my nerves. What's up with her blabbering about that she loves me.?

"It isn't a very professional place to discuss this..." I was keeping my patience in.

"This is how you talk to a fan?! I guess maybe that's why your parents didn't want you." She laughed but I punched her instantly after taking a few more larger steps. I huffed, surprised at what I did.

"Stop it.." My fists were tighter than ever, my nails digging into my bare skin.

"What the hell?! Why should I?! Y-You're a fucking attention seeker!" She stuttered as she then dropped to the floor.

"WHY DO YOU CARE?!" I screamed, grabbing her shirt.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITCH!" She kicked me back, giving me a few punches. "I'M NOT THIS GULLIBLE! YOU'RE A FUCKING LUCKY GIRL..! LUCKY THAT YOU EVEN GOT INTO A COMPANY!" She was spitting at my face. I gritted my teeth, losing more and more patience. Why is this all happening in just days?.

"You're so lucky me and you are alone." I grabbed her hair, punching her once again but this time in the face directly and another to her stomach as she coughed out. I saw the elevators beginning to come up, the doors beginning to open as I stopped hitting her, suddenly curious about the elevator.

"DO YOU FEEL WEAK NOW HUH?!" She pushed me to the ground as then she was grabbed under the arms. "WHAT?! LET GO!" I exhaled, my hand on my chest, luckily security were giving the floors a check.

"Miss." They bowed. "Do you-"

"No. I'll be fine. Just take her out, thank you." I bowed, checking myself out in the mirror. "Do injuries occur this quick?" I looked all over my face, even cuts have began to open due to her nails..That's what you call a psycho alright. But I was trembling. Even with my conscious being alright, my unconscious was not.

I pulled my hoodie up and I quickly went to my room. I touched one of the bruises and it stung me.

"Hey! Eunhi!" I went into my room straight away, while closing the door, someoen's foot stepped in. "Wait!" He pushed the door wide open as I stepped back, not wanting to fight back.

But..It was Joshua. "What is it?"

"I know..you and S.Coups fought..but- Eunhi? Look at me." He lifted my face as he was upset, also anger filled half of his expression too. "What..did you do?!" Well I obviously couldn't lie. I can't say, bumping into a wall did this or falling on the floor.

"Yeah I fought with someone." I pulled my hoodie down and he grabbed my neck gently.

"What..Why?!" He yelled, closing the door.

"She said a few stuff. I just lost my temper." I waved my hand in front of him.

"Can't you be careful?." He took out a few tissues from his pocket and dabbed it on my cuts. "Aigoo.."

"Joshua..You're not my Mum." And he shouldn't be because I can only handle my heart right now.

"But..I can't leave you like this can I?" He held my chin, his thumb on one cheek. "Anyways. Don't be mad at S.Coups." Joshua peeled off a plaster and rubbed it under my eye after putting alcohol on my cuts.

"I'm not. I'm just upset." I flopped back on the sofa and he held me by the waist.

"I'm trying to help you. Don't move around." He chuckled. I could feel the heat burn on my face, I really must do like him. How though? Just by coincidence..?

"Fine..Sorry." I sat back up straight and he continued healing me.

"Done. You kind of look cool actually." He laughed at me and I tickled him.

"Don't tease me." I snickered as I continued to tickled him.

"Wait hold up!!" He was laughing out loud as he pulled my wrist. I flopped on top of him and we just stayed in our positions for a couple seconds.

"Oh ahem! I think..You should return to your room.." I pointed out and he agreed. "I'm going to work first alright.? So..if you can you can tell the others."

"Alright-" He left the place and then suddenly came back in. "My phone.!" He went back in my suite to take his phone and went back out. I locked my room before the silence returned to this area. I was being washed over by the nervousness already.

Joshua's Pov.

"Uh..I'm back.!"

I saw Jeonghan, Vernon and Seungcheol as they looked at me. "So what happened?." Jeonghan asked to cut the tension.

"She fought with someone and is going to work early." I said but instantly moving onwards. "And..Coups..I'm sure she doesn't hate you." I took a seat, taking his hands to comfort him. I was embarrassed with the people staring at me but what else could I do?.

"Totally." He grumbled, crushing me into a hug. I patted his bag as he began to cry, I could feel the droplets fall on my shoulder.

"What a big baby." I chuckled, patting his back.

"Shut up for a moment." He hiccuped, wiping his eyes. "I can't even think straight." He whined, as Jeonghan laughed.

"Coupsie is having a freeze~" Jeonghan hummed, teasing Seungcheol around.

"She'll forgive you." Vernon took a sip out of a bottle wbile he spome to Seungcheol.

"Hopefully." Seungcheol replied, raising his brows.