30. My Problems.

Vernon's Pov, together with the others.

"Don't you think somethings off?" Jeonghan spoke again and everyone stared at him.

"I thought we shouldn't speak about her anymore right now." S.Coups, drank his drink, giving Jeonghan a stink eye.

"Well-! Let's continue! Forget it! Eunhi hasn't been looking well lately!" Jeonghan exclaimed, stomping his coffee on the table.

"It's not fair..Doesn't Joshua see it?" Dk slouched on his chair, sighing. We all sighed then became quiet once again.

"Seeing as how he keeps talking with her..I guess not." I joined the conversation.

"I can't even hang out with Eunhi no more.." Hoshi pouted, playing with his straw. "I'm happy for them..But it isn't fair for Eunhi." He added, gazing up to the sky.

"She seems to be getting skinny recently. Has she been eating properly?" Seungkwan asked, seeing how everyone's faces were getting irritated, I only felt more bad.

But I couldn't do much in the moment. We all felt the same thing, but we can't do that much when Haneul hasn't done any visible damage.

"Wonwoo. Are you alright?" I saw his quiet aura. He was on the opposite end of the table from me and everyone glanced to him. He was sulking miserably.

"Wonwoo hyung?" Chan was sitting next to him and Wonwoo came back to us, pushing up his glasses.

"Oh. I'm just worrying if Eunhi gets hurt." Wonwoo, heavy voice weighed more on me. It just made me worry even more.

"What should we do.." Chan wriggled around in his chair, getting more annoyed.

"Let's just stay calm and just see what happens." S.Coups suggested and we quietly accepted the rules given.

Eunhi's Pov.

"Can you believe we're getting our own houses soon. Are you going to live alone?" I tilted my head as he glanced at me.

"I think I'm going to be sharing with Vernon. Or Jeonghan..Maybe both!" He giggled.

"Sure. Just as long you'll be okay." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Mm." He agreed. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have to go take care of Haneul again." I replied, not enjoying the fact he brought up Haneul. I fiddled with my fingers.

"Oh. Do you really have to take care of her now? She's pretty much settled in." Joshua mentioned and I wanted to agree so badly but I didn't want to be the bad person in this.

"It's alright. I just have to bring her around." I slowly leaned on his shoulder, watching him talk with fans on Weverse.

"Okay then." He kissed my head, returning back to texting.

Next Day.

"Hey Haneul."

"Hello unnie!!" She smiled with that innocent face of hers again. I only remembered about her accusing me of beating her up.

"I think..We should talk for a minute. You're free right.?" I dragged her out, not even waiting for a response.

"Oh..! What is it?" She tilted her head, giving me those doe eyes. I wasn't falling for it.

"Are you trying to ruin my life? Why the hell are you going on to Joshua about me beating you?!" I poked her chest, pushing her back lightly.

"What..are you talking about.?" Thinking about it, she still had the patches on her face. "You did beat me up." She suddenly switched up.

"What are you on about?."

"Well. I think you should be careful. I can spill out your secret to the world." She whispered, punching me in broad daylight. But no one was around. "I'll play around with you.!" She cackled at me, kicking me down. "You better not tell anyone..Or I will ruin Joshua's life." She smirked.

"What?!" I tried pushing her off, but after hearing that, I let her do whatever she wanted with me. Why should I ruin Joshua's career over this..

"Now be quiet, will you.." She fixed up her jacket and continued on walking as if nothing happened. I touched my lip and it was cut. Bruises were already forming instantly. She's gone crazy..Luckily I have no shoots for the time being.

"Mm.." I was wondering what to do. I rushed to the bathroom, taking out my makeup. Dabbing on the bruises and cuts it made my face look fine again. I made sure that when I got home, I'd take care of it. But as walking around I was getting random flashbacks of my old company.

Was I getting PTSD?.

"Unnie!!" I wiped my sweat and seeing her stand there with the others. I felt the need to vomit by seeing her.

"Oh..Haneul." I couldn't keep contact with that psycho. "Sorry..I left. I had to go the bathroom." I gritted my teeth, knowing everything only made it more painful.

"It's fine! The members were taking care of me while you were gone!" She cheered, clingy around my arm..Get off me..

Why are you touching me.? She's still talking..But what is she saying? I feel sick. I can't hear anything. What's that ringing? Are the guys speaking too? What are you saying..

My vision is getting blurry. What's happening?

"Eunhi. Can you hear me?!" Vernon held my shoulders as I could hear once again. I blinked slowly, in shock.

"Huh.." My heart was pounding, my hands trembling. But Vernon just pulled me into a hug.

"Calm down." He covered the back of my head as my sweat became cold. What was that..?

After a few minutes.

"Are you okay?." He whispered. "I'll cover up."

"Eunhi? Is everything alright?" Just like he saw, the other members started crowding up.

"I had to ask her a question." Vernon said.

"But what did that have to do with hugging?" Haneul shoved Dk out of the way to get in. I looked at Dk and he just stared at her with disgust.

"I don't know why you have to question that actually." Vernon stepped in front. "I  don't know how big of a hotshot you think you are but you should leave our business alone." How could he say such words. How does he just speak his mind..?

"Oh..I'm so sorry..!" She started to tear up for no reason.

"We got the-" Joshua, Jeonghan and The8 suddenly came.

"What's the party we're missing?" Jeonghan chuckled and seeing how his eyes directed to Haneul his smile suddenly disappeared.

"You've just got to be mean about it!" Haneul bursted randomly, she ran out and we just glanced at each other.

"Come on..That wasn't nice." Joshua softly spoke, shoving the drinks onto Seungkwan as he ran after Haneul.

"What the hell.." I eyed Joshua as he ran off.

"I'd be worried." Myungho mentioned and I was indeed worried. I wiped a part of my face and then everyone was staring at me.

"Eunhi..Are you getting beaten up?" Cheol came up to me.

"What-?" I tilted my head, then thinking about the injuries.

"Come here!" He grabbed my face, wiping the rest of my makeup. "Your face! What's happening to you?!"

"She's threatening to ruin Joshua's career!" I yelled, knowing that no one else was around except us. "She's more stronger than I thought!" I exclaimed, Cheol's fingers stinging my face.

"I saw this coming..Let's patch you up first instead of using makeup, hm?" Jeonghan held my hand and I nodded. I'm thankful that I have these people, would I still have been continuing without them?.