75. Negativity.

Joshua's Pov.

"That's not-"

"Yes it is what you mean! Who told you all of this nonsense?!" He was starting to raise his voice.

"Hey Myungho-" Mingyu tried holding him back.

"NO! WHO TOLD YOU?!" He then broke out.

"The staff." Eunhi replied and we checked with each other if we heard the same thing.

"Why would you believe them?! We're all friends! Close friends!" Myungho clenched his fists, frowning at what was happening.

"Guys- I think someone's coming.." Dino mentioned, being the closest to the door.
We all became still as footsteps were coming our way.

"Uh-!" Eunhi scanned around and shoved us all in the recording room. "Lie down and be quiet!" She shut the door on us and we all scooted into a position where we couldn't be seen.

"I wonder who it is.." Seungkwan tucked his knees up to his face.

"I can check." Wonwoo suggested and we agreed to him peeking. He took a peek since he was the closest to the door. "I think it's her manager." He replied turning back to us.

"You think?" Mingyu chuckled.

"Mingyu move up!" Jeonghan started shoving Mingyu, but he was large..he needed a large amount of space.

"I can't!" He whisper yelled back at Jeonghan.

"We can't even hear anything going on out there." I sighed and they nodded.

"Get out." After an amount of time, the door opened and Eunhi told us to get out. "I mean..Not like that. But I think you guys should go. I'll meet you guys here." She slapped a piece of paper on Cheol's hand. "Please don't get caught." She stared at each and every one of us before we left.

"What are the staff plotting..?" Jeonghan asked Cheol and they began to have their own conversation.

Eunhi's Pov.

A few minutes before.

"Eunhi?" Sigu came in with papers.

"I get it already..You don't have to repeat the sappy words! I don't need excuses anymore." I crossed my arms, not wanting to look at her.

"I'm sorry. But it's for your sake too." What was she trying to do now?!

"What?..Thriving?." I tilted my head.

"Exactly! That's the word!" She pointed at me and I shook my head.

"Thriving physically yet feeling so depressed mentally. You're shutting me out from my friends! Do you not understand that?!" I yelled out, and she disagreed.

"I didn't mean it like that-!" She was trying to save herself.

"But it sounded like it." I rubbed my arm, quite ashamed that I had to say such things. Especially to someone who's close with me.

"I'm sorry.." She left without saying another word and I went over to open the recording door.

Minutes after.

Joshua's Pov.

"So we have to go here?" S.Coups questioned me and Vernon and we nodded.

"I think there's a restaurant near there..So we can probably go get a bite." I pointed out and they agreed. We went to the restaurant and I ordered the meal.

We enjoyed our meal until a notification popped out from one of us. "Who got a notification?" S.Coups asked, looking at everyone. We all checked out phones and Mingyu raised his hand.

"Eunhi is leaving right now!" Mingyu exclaimed and we all finished up eating.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" We said before leaving. We quickly ran to the place we had to meet and Eunhi was waiting, playing basketball with someone else.

"Damn you're good!" The guy nudged Eunhi.

"Thanks..I appreciate it!" She smiled, speaking in english.

"Oh. That's an army you've got there." The guy pointed at us and Eunhi moved her eyes to us.

"Oh..I've just got a large friend group. Thanks for letting me play." Eunhi waved to him and he continued on shotting hoops. "Hey guys." She sighed.

"Uh..You're good at basketball." Dk started the conversation.

"It's just a side hobby." She shrugged. "Anyways..let me get straight to the point before anyone takes photos of us." She continued, taking out her phone.

"Go on then." Jeonghan put his hands in his pockets.

"I'm not sure how long I'm going to be in America, but they're definitely keeping me away from you all." Eunhi said, as she stared at her phone. "It's ridiculous, I know..But we need to do something so that they'll let us off and keep their guard down." She explained and we all noted it down.

"They do know we text a lot right? Maybe we should only be texting through emergencies and business including." Mingyu suggested and we all looked up to him.

"It could work but then we might as well not text at all." Jeonghan thought to himself, but saying it all out loud afterwards.

"Okay..We've got that sorted out. We need to stop talking about each other in staff. They'll think we've forgotten about each other." Eunhi pointed out and we agreed.

"But we're doing a Collab..like now." Hoshi tilted his head.

"Business related. And we're not even recording together." She frowned, sitting herself on a bench.

"Isn't that going too far?." Dino scratched his head lightly.

"It is, but we need to work alongside it or I'm never coming back." Eunhi sighed and I was that overall happy about it either.

"This is really the worst.." S.Coups exhaled. He was under a lot of stress and we could all feel it.

"Anyways. We should be heading back now. We cleared everything up right?" Jeonghan asked and we all nodded.

"Well..I'll see you guys soon. And It was great seeing that you're all well." She smiled weakly and we said the same. We split up and we slowly made our way back to the hotel with disappointment.

"This has gotten way too far. What do we do?." Dk sighed.

"Did you not listen? If we follow them, that'll help us see Eunhi as soon as possible." Woozi said.

"But..It'll still take long." Dk frowned. He wasn't wrong though..It may decrease some time..But it won't get rid of the fact that she'll be gone for a while.