14. Uneventful Events.

"Could you come with me?" An employee asked, holding papers in her hand.

"Uh. Sure. What about?" I tried tipping in a little for information as we walked a little further from the group.

"We're just going to go over your schedule plan in about a few days time." She meant, while bringing out her tablet.

"I see." I peeked in and then she suddenly took a picture. I glanced at her as she stuffed it in her pocket. "Uh-"

"Sorry.." She smiled. It felt a little off.

"You don't work here do you.." I can't believe I didn't even notice she had no idea hanging around. "I'm going to head back."

"Don't leave me!" She pulled my shirt as I tripped slightly.

"Let go..?" I started to fall into panic, her strength was a different type of strength. "Let go..!" I was fighting against her but she was like some psycho.

"NO! I LOVE YOU!" She screamed while I scanned around for help. SEVENTEEN wasn't that far right?.

"JOSHUA!" I yelled. I didn't know why I called him..but I was scared. I could feel the girl's breath climbing over me, it became difficult to stand.

"Eunhi?! What's-" I saw Joshua run to me as I showed her the girl. The rest of SEVENTEEN came along and they pulled away the girl.

"LET GO! NO! EUNHI-!" She was fighting back Mingyu and Seungcheol. "SHE'S MINE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I huffed, heavy under pressure as Joshua came to comfort me.

The rest called for security and she was taken away in an instant. It was hard to understand what happened but I couldn't cry.

"Eunhi? Are you okay?" Joshua held me and I nodded. But why didn't I notice it? How did she even enter without a pass or a guide at least.? "Eunhi." I snapped back into reality, grtting a sudden hug from Joshua. "I'm sorry you're experiencing this." He whispered into my ear.

The warmth coming from his hands, making the cold disappear from mine.

"Stop flirting." The8 broke the moment and we all laughed.

"Jealous?" I teased him a bit but he said nothing. I then didn't continue and faced back to Joshua. Was he always this good looking? I faced away and took out my phone. "What are you all doing later?"

"Like..really later..or like later later..or-" Hoshi made it difficult as I placed my finger on his mouth.

"Like before you have your evening party with your staff." I interrupted him and he made a noot noot face. Expecting him wanting to say something, I let go.

"Oo! We're going to hang out in the training room.!" Hoshi smiled. "Right guys?" He gazed at the other 12 and they agreed.

"Well..Can I hang out too?" I asked and they accepted. We went straight into the training room together and I took my place in it.

I took out my phone, seeing a notification from Hanbin. I instantly opened it as he sent a selca of him hanging with a cat. The cat is cute.

I took a small picture too and he sent a heart.

Park Hanbin

Park Hanbin
I'm still on break, are
you in a training room?

Yeah. With SEVENTEEN.

Park Hanbin
So luckyy huhu..

______

"Eunhi yah! What you doin~?" Jeonghan sat beside me, his angel face coming up to my face.

"Texting Hanbin!." But then he just snatched my phone away. "Huh- Jeonghan-" I reached for it but I could tell he was reading the messages.

"Why are you giving him selcas? You don't even text me!!" He whined. I began to stress. I didn't text them because of how busy we were..I can't even believe that I was still in contact with Joshua honestly..

"But-" I was sweating already, a few members joining the commotion. But Joshua gave me a weird expression..I couldn't explain it but it made me feel guilty and upset together.

"EUNHI!!!" Hoshi shook me as I stared at him surprised at the attention. "What are you thinking about?!" He puffed his cheeks, crossing his legs in front of me.

I can't tell them that I was thinking about Joshua. But thinking about him..We haven't really talked to each other except in special moments. Should I try?

"I'll buy you guys food okay?" I said and they cheered. "Was that what you were trying to get out of me?!" I chuckled and Hoshi nodded like a baby hamster. I stood up and approached the Joshua, staring at his phone screen. "What about you?" I peeked in and his glistening eyes looked directly at mine.

"Hm?.." Though he's an extrovert, he seems more introvert at times.

"Do you want anything specific?" I sat beside him and he just gave me an innocent look. Sometimes it makes me wonder if he could be a real life angel. I shook my head and just stayed back into reality.

"Uh..Not really. I don't mind." He said, becoming awkward with me. I lifted up my knees as I tried keeping my composure in front of everyone. ''Or should I have to choose..?'' I could tell he was getting uncomfortable and I exhaled.

''No..I just haven't talked to you in a while. We're the close ones, are we not?'' I raised an eyebrow and he nodded lightly, agreeing in some way. ''Sometimes I think that you're the younger one.'' I stroked his head as I fixed his hair along with my comfort I was bringing to him. He mumbled something and I tilted my head waiting for him to relay it once again.

''What were you saying? I didn't quite catch what you were saying.'' He pulled his head away and saw his gaze move away from me.

''I-It's nothing! No worries!'' His ears turned quite pinkish. The room was indeed hot..I can't expect much when there's 14 people in here. We're all pretty loud.

''If you say so.'' I smiled with a shrug. ''Myungho.'' I called The8 and he rushed to me. "How many people have had their birthday recently?" I pulled him to a corner where I hoped no one heard us talk.

"Uh..Wait. Seungkwan, Vernon, Dino..DK." He was counting with his fingers to make sure. But not seeing them for 2 years..That would mean I technically missed all of their birthdays, both years. Should I just get a present for them all?

"Do all of them still like the same stuff?" I asked just to check..I wouldn't want them acting like they like their present.

"I think so!" He smiled.

"Thanks Myungho." I ruffled his hair and he went to go join the others once again. Now..When should I go shopping?.